PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the Score Contest, Div. Playoffs NE@Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats 31
Denver 17

They are going to turn Invesco into a glue factory.

right around the same place as others...

Patriotics 31
Horse Meat 16

Jake Plummer folds into a little swan boat...

Pats 28
Bronco's 10

Pats 28

Broncos 24

Defending Super Bowl Champs - 33
Denver Broncos - 13

Pats 20, losers 13

Pats - 24

Denver - 17

Go Pats!! Horse is on the menu!

Pats 23-20.

Regards,
Chris

pats win 26-19

Patriots 27
Brokeback Mountain 20

Patriots 17 Broncos 13

Boys in blue 31
ditchdigger orange 17

Lmfao

AndyJohnson said:
Patriots 17 Broncos 13

Andy, I respect your posts, but this score is ridiculous. You obviously are a complete homer and have no respect for our team.

Billichick has NEVER been able to hold our offense in check, ever.

13 points, you must be outta your mind. Even at full strength, we scored well with our 3rd string QB in 2002 or whenever that game was.

The only way the patsies win this game, is if Brady throws for over 400 yards, 3 tds, and has zero picks.

I guarantee we hang at LEAST 24 on your team. The Pats will score less. The patsies secondary is barely NFL quality.

My prediction is what it is.

Last edited:
Bronco Freak said:
Andy, I respect your posts, but this score is ridiculous. You obviously are a complete homer and have no respect for our team.

Billichick has NEVER been able to hold our offense in check, ever.

13 points, you must be outta your mind. Even at full strength, we scored well with our 3rd string QB in 2002 or whenever that game was.

The only way the patsies win this game, is if Brady throws for over 400 yards, 3 tds, and has zero picks.

I guarantee we hang at LEAST 24 on your team. The Pats will score less. The patsies secondary is barely NFL quality.

My prediction is what it is.

If there's any homer around here, it's you, your idiotness.

To insult Andy Johnson, who puts NFL scout-quality anaylsis out there, when all you can muster is the lame, completely false secondary gig that got old this time last year, and shows the football knowledge of a 12 year old (well, that's what you are, or at least proven yourself to be) is really asking for it.

It proves you know very little about the team the Broncos are facing tomorrow night. Andy does, and he's proven it. You don't know that because you came on here as a troll this week not even to debate intelligently. That is shown by your post right there.

Get the hell out of here.

And as I've said to other Broncos trolls:

If you can't sit here and tell me how Eugene Wilson and Asante Samuel have performed not only this year, but in the past three years, especially in the playoffs, what their reputation is, how Ellis Hobbs has played, who he has been matched up against, what other rookies he is comparable to, who he has taken the place of in last year's defense, and how Artrell Hawkins has fit in, when he plays, and what he accels in...

...your comment is foolishly unsupported and throws shame on the Denver Broncos fanbase as a whole.

Last edited:
Patriots 28 (almost leading to 31)
Denver 17 (7 of which come in the last half of the 4th quarter)

Look for a lot of 3 step drops (sorry, NEM, but that will mean intermediate stuff, not a lot of long ball here) and a severe gashing of the Broncos' attempt to blitz. Also look for Pat Pass and Kevin Faulk to tear it up against the 8 man fronts. Once through the line, there's no-one behind them for 20+ yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back