PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict our FA signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
His blocking is nonexistent. As much as I understand the move…the Patriots will miss Daniel Graham’s blocking immensely! He has constantly provided a few extra seconds for Tom Brady to find an open receiver. His down field blocking is better than any Patriot since Sam Gash. And he's probably a better blocker than Gash too.

No doubt about it, Graham is tremendous blocker and adds a level of physicality that will be missed. I like the idea of a dedicated blocker, sometimes it seems like there is just too much trickery in our game plans, nothing wrong with 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

No doubt about it, Graham is tremendous blocker and adds a level of physicality that will be missed. I like the idea of a dedicated blocker, sometimes it seems like there is just too much trickery in our game plans, nothing wrong with 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

That's why Kyle Brady makes my list...

FAs...

Adalius Thomas (hey, I'll take Schefter as his word for now...)
Kyle Brady
Kelley Washington

Maybe we still get Jarret Johnson or Brian Simmons, or other guys previous posters have named. But I'd say those would be the big signings we make. Thomas solves a lot of probs on the defensive side if Schefters report is true...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back