Welcome to PatsFans.com

Prayers for Boston

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by abdul7, Apr 15, 2013.

1. abdul7

abdul7 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Just after midnight here in Bahrain and can't believe what i am watching . My prayers for Boston and to the families who lost their loved ones. My son lived in Exeter St while he studied at Northeastern. I loved the time i spent with him in that neighborhood. Broken hearted and sad on what should have been a lovely day. I hope they catch these ' sick and evil human beings' . Abdul.
  2. upstater1

upstater1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +43 / 4 / -3

Hope Bostonians honor the dead and injured and party like never before a year from now to shove it in the face of the effer(s) who did this.

I'm not a religious person but share your sentiments about the mindlessness.

2 friends ran and was safe, best friend's daughter was 1 block away. I hear mile 26 honored the 26 Newtown dead with a VIP section at the finish. Unreal.
  3. DaBruinz

DaBruinz Pats, B's, Sox PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +207 / 16 / -38

#50 Jersey

Abdul - thank you for your thoughts and prayers..

Whomever rated this thread a 1 star.. I have three letters for you. G... F.... Y

And if you don't like that, message me, I'll email you my address and we can deal with the situation in person.
  4. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +283 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Thank you, Abdul. I'm heart broken by what happened today.

I no longer live in Boston, but watching it all ........A great event welcoming people from all over the world each year.

I am damn proud of my city:

In just under an hour, over 2,000 people have volunteered to take people in if they need help. @universalhub t.co

Boston has a heart that is strong and kind.
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  5. abdul7

abdul7 Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I may be many miles away,, but my heart and prayers has been in Boston for the last few sad days and today being our Holy day i prayed for these ' evil born ' so called human beings to be caught. God Bless the people involved and pray no more deaths. Stay strong Boston. Love . Abdul
  6. BritPat

BritPat Rookie

Ratings:
    +126 / 2 / -2

#54 Jersey

Voted this up to the proper 5 stars. Whoever voted it as one star should be ashamed, you POS.