Welcome to PatsFans.com

Pray for Obama: Psalm 109:8

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

So....

Right wingers think this is "hilarious". You can even buy a bumper sticker or a cute bear wearing a T-shirt praying for the death of our president....

You guys who are promoting this, are not only treading the criminal line, but crossing the decency one fa-sho.

Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
    Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.
    Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
    Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labor.
    Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favor his fatherless children.
    Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.
    Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.
    Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

talk about jumping the shark of hatred.....

get a life, losers!
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +425 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

Yeah, I have a few prayers I've said about the obamans.
  3. ljuneau

ljuneau Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

The only person I see promoting it is you.

First time I ever heard of it. What sites have you been visiting?
  4. taltos

taltos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

There was a whole bunch of kill Bush crap out there and I didn't see you ***** about that.btw. this stuff is wrong no matter who the target.
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  5. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This is the first I have ever heard of or seen this passage. Who in here are you actually talking to? And were you this outraged at all the left wingers who openly wished for Bush to receive a similar fate?
  6. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Biblical Anti-Obama Slogan: Use of Psalm 109:8 Funny or Sinister? - ABC News

Psalm 109:8 ‘Let His Days Be Few’ - Schott’s Vocab Blog - NYTimes.com

I'm talking to those who created the bumper sticker and teddy bears...

you can use the search engine called "Google" to search for these and other articles.

Here is a link incase you can't type

Google

I'll cut your meat into bite-sized chunks too if you'd like.

As much hatred toward bush as I have and others, I don't recall using bible quotes to pray for his failure and death.....I could be wrong, but it really doesn't smell of a liberal to be using the bible as a slogan machine....
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Being a fair and balanced man....

A new low in Bush-hatred - The Boston Globe

I totally forgot about some of this stuff....

"Death of a President," a new movie about the assassination of George W. Bush...

On Air America, talk show host Randi Rhodes recommended doing to Bush what Michael Corleone, in ``The Godfather, Part II," does to his brother. ``Like Fredo," she said, ``somebody ought to take him out fishing and phuw!" -- then imitated the sound of a gunshot. In the Guardian, a leading British daily, columnist Charlie Brooker issued a plea: ``John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, John Hinckley Jr. -- where are you now that we need you?"

just being fair.

HOWEVER.....Bush did start wars that were unnecessary at best, leaving countless dead humans in his wake. I don't need to go into his laundry list of SUPREME FUKC-UPS. These lefty comments by the fringe were only AFTER the veil of lies had been lifted slightly about the goings on of the Bush administration. At this same time in 2001, Bush's approval rating was unstoppable...until we found no WMDs and people started to ask questions that W didn't have the answers for.
  8. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +879 / 6 / -16

#87 Jersey

Well ... instead of that psalm we can send him to Afghanistan ... manning some deserted outpost that protects some passage through some rocks. We'll take our time deciding what we need him to do ... what's the hurry?

In the meantime he can deflect bullets and mortars and walk with a metal detector when he goes and takes a dump or a leak ... yeah ... he can be one of the guys.
  9. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

10. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wow. You rant and rave against people wishing death on Obama and then after discovering the left did very much the same things to Bush, you try and excuse their behavior. Disgusting.
  11. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +264 / 10 / -26