Welcome to PatsFans.com

Praise Jesus Sterilize All Of Them

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

The Batty Eco Loon that had herself sterilized because she doesn't want to pollute the earth with anymore human beings is all right in my book, now I hope she will tell all her whacky friends to do the same.

If all these Save The Whale Green People Nutty Women get sterilized it won't be long before there will be "No More Of Them" just think NO MORE AL GORES being born, the Morons will destroy themselves :singing:

Go Sterilize, No More Green Kids :rocker:

2. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +565 / 8 / -8

I've often asked myself whether you had children, Harry. If you did, please tell me they rebelled. A lot.

3. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

it's really fortunate for you, harry, that this forum allows, even condones, constant hate speech... in every other forum i participate in, you'd have been bounced within a week..... blacks, muslims, mexicans, liberals, green party, democrats, russians, south american, orientals, women.... is there a group of people you DON'T hate besides plump, pastey, well-off whiteys?

imagine if you got your wish, and the country (heck, the planet) were ethnically and politically "cleansed" to please people like you... what a boring, corrupt, sexually repressed world that would leave behind...

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

4 children, 12 grandchildren 11 great grandchildren and we RAISE HELL when we all get together, I have had a good life, I worked my ass off and it "paid off" good luck & genes have had a lot to do with it, I hate to see our country turn into a giant "freak show" but we are being overwhelemed, the world is getting smaller and much of the world HATES our constitution and our freedoms and they are now in the process of using those freedoms and our constitution to destroy those freedoms and to destroy our constitution and, they are Winning.

The thing that gets me most is when I visit friends in Cambridge Mass I can no longer take my wife and walk along the banks of the Charles River at midnight as we did so many years ago, if I tried, as soon as I got out of my car one of todays "scumbags" would cut my throat, kill me and violate my dead body.
    But, nothing is forever.
    Amen.
    :bricks:

5. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +565 / 8 / -8

World without end indeed.

But did the kids rebel? I am holding out hope here. Politically I mean.

And one more question... you mean a normal street criminal would get you, not a harvard professor, right?

PFnV

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

In your little pompous well eductaed brain where do you see racism in a post about a Loony white left wing nut who had her own body fixed so she coudn't bear children because in her hate filled demented
    f-cked up world she thinks that having that baby would help to contaminate the world.

I commeneded her and would hope that all of her dip sh!t friends would follow suit and eventually they would vanish (they wouldn't be able to reproduce)
    I said nothing about Muslims, Blacks or Eskimos, nothing gets a real politically correct liberal fired up more than "REALITY".
    Praise Jesus H Christ.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2007
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

I have many liberals in my family and we fight, the Harvard Professors are with me, they can't go out after dark either (they wouldn't be able to find their way home) :singing:

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

How To Beat Your Wife
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bePfSeh2ZDs