PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Practice Tidbits- Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else hear Jimmy quietly say "ouch" when he threw that long pass?

We're porked.
4-Ponda-Bobas-Arm.gif

Trey Flowers (shoulder) was removed

Anyone else totally freak out reading this before they got to the prepositional phrase?

from the injury report.

The mind sometimes jumps to the worst concluions..

from practice and placed under arrest...

from practice on a cart...

from practice and placed on IR....

from practice and cleaned out his locker...

:rolleyes:

Who on earth could this possibly be? :oops:

Looks like the same guy who threw out a bunch of cardboard boxes into that dumpster behind him and now is heading over to gather the trashcans on the practice field.

Haven't been following the practice reports this week. Who starts on sunday - JG or JB?

If the Pats wanted it to be a secret that would be unveiled on Sunday, they've done a pretty poor job of hiding it.

Rex, by all reports runs a very complex and mulitple look defense. Jimmy has been seen and participated in 4 previous game plans for Ryan type defenses. So even though he never got on the field for meaningful snaps, he is light years ahead of Brissett in understanding what needs to be done to move the ball against it.

When they allowed the clip showing JG throwing the football on Tuesday, all real doubt went down the tubes, despite what the mediot's are saying. Jimmy will start on Sunday. And it won't be a matter of "pain tolerance" (the new cool phrase the media has found). Believe me, between the cortisone and novocain shots, Jimmy will be in no pain. There will be a lot of speculation about the velocity of his balls, but that was to be expected.

End result: It's no longer a coin flip.......at least to me, and I have never been known to be wrong....................................................................................................................except those time I was.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots