PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PRACTICE SQUAD: Ohrnberger, Brown, Crable, Jenkins, McKenzie, Javarris James, Mastrud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PRACTICE SQUAD: Ohrnberger, Brown, Crable, Jenkins

According to Price Maneri is also on the PSquad making that a different take than reiss...who said they would put him on the 53...

According to Price Maneri is also on the PSquad making that a different take than reiss...who said they would put him on the 53...

Well, it depends on how they got him. If the Pats claimed him off waivers, he must be on the 53.

If he cleared waivers, they could sign him to the PS or to the 53.

Scout team - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Practice squad players practice alongside regular roster players during the week, but they are not allowed to play in actual games. They can be paid considerably less than active squad players: The minimum salary from 2008 to 2010 is $5,200 per week (2008-2010)[2] for 17 weeks, or $88,400 per season, in comparison to the NFL minimum rookie salary of $285,000. (Some practice squad players are paid considerably more, however. In 2006, the New England Patriots paid third-year player Billy Yates the full $425,000 he would have earned on the active roster.)

Cindrich is now saying Crable is not his client and he can't confirm Pats signed him. Says he got info from source and it is unconfirmed.

Scout team - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Practice squad players practice alongside regular roster players during the week, but they are not allowed to play in actual games. They can be paid considerably less than active squad players: The minimum salary from 2008 to 2010 is $5,200 per week (2008-2010)[2] for 17 weeks, or $88,400 per season, in comparison to the NFL minimum rookie salary of $285,000. (Some practice squad players are paid considerably more, however. In 2006, the New England Patriots paid third-year player Billy Yates the full $425,000 he would have earned on the active roster.)

I believe Richard and Wendell were paid team level salaries too, off the top of my head.

Cindrich is now saying Crable is not his client and he can't confirm Pats signed him. Says he got info from source and it is unconfirmed.

Wonderful.:rolleyes: As if the veracity of the reporting isn't bad enough, now anyone with a fake twitter account can get a story in all the "credible" news sources.

Looks like Cindrich is saying Crable to PS, but he is an agent, not Crables agent. He twits to Mike to independently verify. Mike being Reiss who actually does verify reports first.

Last edited:

Then he is a complete idiot for announcing it. Why would he even bother, now that Crable is no longer a client? That's completely stupid.

Crable - my 2008 Binky's back

cue song

He's been gone for such a long time
(Hey-la-day-la my Binky's back)
Now he's back and things'll be fine
You're gonna be sorry you were ever born
Cause he's kinda big and he's awful strong

Pity this is his third year - time to spit the dummy (aka Binky) and play at the level expected. Glad he's here though

Wonderful.:rolleyes: As if the veracity of the reporting isn't bad enough, now anyone with a fake twitter account can get a story in all the "credible" news sources.

Looks like Cindrich is saying Crable to PS, but he is an agent, not Crables agent. He twits to Mike to independently verify. Mike being Reiss who actually does verify reports first.

His agent is now Adam Heller and it's been confirmed.

Can Adam Heller confirm what his injury is and when he will be OK to go? I like the guy, but waiting around for something that never heals ......................

Last edited:

By who?

I suspected it would be since that is Cindrich's actual account.

I see nothing on Reiss or realpatriots

Ha ha - Crable's back! The saga continues.

Yeah, cindrich twitted Mike to independently confirm since he wasn't Crables agent.

He did.

Earlier today @RalphCindrich noted that Shawn Crable signed to Pats practice squad. That information has been independently confirmed.

Since Reiss has iron clad credibility with me, that's a confirm.

Re: Crable is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're about an hour late. Been talked about in the Practice Squad thread..

Re: Crable is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're about an hour late. Been talked about in the Practice Squad thread..

but we can all agree that the season is now saved!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back