PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Practice Squad eligible list ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobs My Uncle

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Can someone list those players currently on the Pats roster, in addition to the draft picks, who are eligible for the practice squad please?

Thanks

Thanks but that doesn't clear things up for me as the thread wasn't conclusive on who is or isn't PS eligible.

For example. Are any of Mills, Childress, Britt, Mays, or S Thomas eligible to be placed on the PS?

Thanks but that doesn't clear things up for me as the thread wasn't conclusive on who is or isn't PS eligible.

For example. Are any of Mills, Childress, Britt, Mays, or S Thomas eligible to be placed on the PS?

Thomas and Childress are only under the Billy Yates rule (53-man roster must be full for the duration of their stay on the practice squad).

Mills and Mays are. Britt isn't.

I believe that a player has to clear waivers before being placed on the PS. This means that, for example, while all new draft picks are eligible, many would be claimed hence would not be waived to begin with. Once on the PS, any other team can sign a player so long as the team is willing to place the player on the active roster for the next 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back