PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Power Rankings (I know)

How freaky it is that the broncos are the #5 seed right now if everything ended today ?

I would probably go

1) Denver
2) New England/Kansas (this is hard because Kansas are 6-0 but they've not really played anyone)
3) New England/Kansas
4) Seattle
5) New Orleans

6) Indy
7) Green Bay
8) San Fran

KC and Denver have played common opponents in 5 of their 6 games so if you are going to belittle the Chief's schedule it makes sense to do the same to Denver. Or is the Manning love fest happening here as well?

Is KC for real?

I still think they're pretenders.

K.C. was a talented team that had everything go wrong for it last year. The offense has issues, but the defense is excellent.

As an aside, Poe is becoming the monster I thought he could be. Look for him to be the game's best NT going forward.

KC and Denver have played common opponents in 5 of their 6 games so if you are going to belittle the Chief's schedule it makes sense to do the same to Denver. Or is the Manning love fest happening here as well?

As much as I hate Manning and think he/the Broncos are overrated, they have been the best team in the league this year.

Is KC for real?

I still think they're pretenders.

K.C. was a talented team that had everything go wrong for it last year. The offense has issues, but the defense is excellent.

As an aside, Poe is becoming the monster I thought he could be. Look for him to be the game's best NT going forward.

FWIW, I believe Peter King had the Chiefs picked to go to the SUper Bowl last year. So the foundation was there, at least in some opinions.

Poe's a beast.

Maybe because they won on a virtual hail mary in the last second while playing at home and NO has looked more impressive in their other wins.

First of all, I don't think that the Pats should be ranked as high as 5.

Second, your post is idiotic. NO's TD was much closer to a hail mary than the Pats' was.

Yeah

That about sums it up.

Maybe because they won on a virtual hail mary in the last second while playing at home and NO has looked more impressive in their other wins.

On a virtual hail marry my @$$. It was a vintage clutch Brady drive, one we know that won us some important games (1st Super Bowl). This team is legit, and should only get healthier during the important nov and dec games. And possible the playoffs.

If you think that was a Hail Mary pass, you don't know what one is.

A 'Tim' with paranoia, who'd have thought it! :D

Just kidding my friend!!

I did note your consistent praise for Poe Deus. That's looking like a monster pick for the Chiefs.

FWIW, I believe Peter King had the Chiefs picked to go to the SUper Bowl last year. So the foundation was there, at least in some opinions.

Poe's a beast.
The simple fact is Poe really has been that impressive. He needs to be in discussion for DPOY.

KCs D can shut down Denver IN arrowhead. And I think they will do it

Don't you see, that malicious media is disrespecting the Patriots again. This is an obomination!

Extra points for spelling abomination as a version of "Obama..."

The Patriots beat the Saints at literally the last second at home. If the game were to be replayed in NO I bet the Saints would be favored to win.

Especially considering the key injuries sustained to the Patriots in the game

The Patriots beat the Saints at literally the last second at home. If the game were to be replayed in NO I bet the Saints would be favored to win.

It doesn't matter how much time is on the clock when you win, as long as you have more points then the opponent.

I actually thought the Pats outplayed the Saints for much of that game. I even posted late in the game thread, "This will be more disappointing than the Cinci loss." (Sorry Tom!)

Yes, everybody hates them but ESPN's this week take the p*ss

NFL Power Rankings Week 7 - National Football League - ESPN

1) Denver
2) Kansas City
3) New Orleans
4) Seattle
5) New England

Yes, the Patriots beat the Saints, with half a team, but are ranked below them.

Here are some of the other site's rankings. The world wide leader is not alone in placing the Saints ahead of the Patriots; SI has New Orleans ranked three spots higher than the Pats, and the Sporting News has the Saints two slots ahead of New England. The consensus is for the Patriots to be ranked 4th, with the Saints right behind the Pats in 5th.

NFL.com
1. Broncos
2. Chiefs
3. Patriots
4. Saints
5. Seahawks
6. Colts
7. 49ers
8. Bengals
9. Packers
10. Lions

CBS Sports
1. Broncos
2. Chiefs
3. Seahawks
4. Patriots
5. Saints
6. Colts
7. 49ers
8. Packers
9. Lions
10. Bears

Fox Sports
1. Broncos
2. Chiefs
3. Seahawks
4. Patriots
5. Saints
6. 49ers
7. Colts
8. Packers
9. Lions
10. Bengals

Sports Illustrated
1. Broncos
2. Chiefs
3. Saints
4. Seahawks
5. 49ers
6. Patriots
7. Packers
8. Bengals
9. Colts
10. Bears

Sporting News
1. Broncos
2. Chiefs
3. Saints
4. Seahawks
5. Patriots
6. 49ers
7. Packers
8. Bears
9. Colts
10. Bengals

Yahoo
1. Broncos
2. Seahawks
3. Patriots
4. Saints
5. Chiefs
6. Packers
7. 49ers
8. Colts
9. Bengals
10. Lions

USA Today
1. Broncos
2. Seahawks
3. Chiefs
4. Patriots
5. Saints
6. 49ers
7. Packers
8. Colts
9. Lions
10. Bears

Associated Press
1. Broncos
2. Seahawks
3. Chiefs
4. Patriots
5. Saints
6. 49ers
7. Colts
8. Packers
9. Bengals
10. Lions

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back