PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Potential.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruthSeeker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Man this team has sick potential. 2 minutes away from being Super Bowl Champions, and you add some sick potential defensively in Jones, Hightower and Beguette, all can rush the passer. And then you bring back a hopefully healthy Ras-I Dowling. Trevor Scott, the DL from Cincinnati (can't remember his name), another year of experience for Mayo, Spikes, Ninkovich, Love & Deadrick. This Defense has the POTENTIAL to be really good.

Add Brandon Lloyd to an already great offense, and this team has the potential to be better than last year's team. That's saying a lot.

Man this team has sick potential. 2 minutes away from being Super Bowl Champions, and you add some sick potential defensively in Jones, Hightower and Beguette, all can rush the passer. And then you bring back a hopefully healthy Ras-I Dowling. Trevor Scott, the DL from Cincinnati (can't remember his name), another year of experience for Mayo, Spikes, Ninkovich, Love & Deadrick. This Defense has the POTENTIAL to be really good.

Add Brandon Lloyd to an already great offense, and this team has the potential to be better than last year's team. That's saying a lot.

Definitely agree. I would like to see them add a veteran RB because the offense would be crippled if brady struggles. I want someone to take the heat off TB, especially since he's 35.

Definitely agree. I would like to see them add a veteran RB because the offense would be crippled if brady struggles. I want someone to take the heat off TB, especially since he's 35.

ryan-mallet.jpg

:D

Last edited:

Fanene is the DL - 6' -4" 292 lbs

Hoping Steve Gregory and Tavon Wilson can help this shoddy pass D too.

We all grasp at hope after the draft because we go by what those players did in college.....it's great to think they will all be the studs this defense is missing,but for every Ray Lewis,there is a Vernon Gholston lurking.

I don't complain of what selections Bill chose,but I also don't assume these new players will transform this defense into the 85 Bears either.

I will wait until camp and preseason to see what these guys can do at the pro level before getting a pants tent on the 2012 season.

Last edited:
I think the team has tried to fill in any holes this team may have.

We still need to be very good this year and most of all have some luck

This team certainly looks better than last years but it may all come down to luck and injuries...hopefully none or few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes