PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Potential opponents in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 49ers.

They will have 1st round bye again and I dont see the Giants beating them at SF after last year.

Giants have 4 losses with: Redskins, Saints, Falcons, Ravens and Eagles left to play. Theres at least a couple more losses in there leaving NY 10 - 6 again and back on the road.
The Giants beat the crap out of the 49ers earlier this season. It was a brutal beatdown.

I wouldn't mind if this was our path. Assuming that we ended up as number 3 seed with houston as 1 and bmore as 2, leaving broncos at 4th. Hopefully cincinnati becomes number 6 so we can take care of them probably the easiest in the playoffs. Then in the divisonal round, yes i wouldn't mind the pats going up against the ravens. in the end pats still have a good record against them. They're familiar to us and they beat us when we were still figuring out our D and even with that they barely beat the pats. And then finally in the AFC Championship, Pats vs Broncos. Whats changed about the broncos D? not much. sure their offense has peyton manning now but pats have tom brady. He knows that D and he showed he could beat them early on in the season. Pats D is a lot better and this would make for one helluva game. Hopefully this takes the pats back to the SB so they can finish the job!

Baltimore's schedule just got a little easier. Roethlisberger has been ruled out for Sunday. They'd have a better shot with Hoyer than Batch.

Baltimore's schedule just got a little easier. Roethlisberger has been ruled out for Sunday. They'd have a better shot with Hoyer than Batch.

I really hope Hoyer goes in and wins it

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye