PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Potential for Kevin Faulk to retire before the playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know who ;), heck, we all know who

poor guy though, he must have gotten used to it by now

if you know who likes to tweet a lot, he still has a good sense of humor. someone tweeted him about lack of TDs this year, and he a funny response.

i really do hope the experiment pays off, i like the guy.

In addidtion to what other have said, veteran presence, blitz pickup, sure hands in vital spot,
BB has a lot of respect for & loyalty to vets with the right attitude and give a lot to the team as Falk did last year. Most other players wouldn't have been around Foxboro as Falk was.

if you know who likes to tweet a lot, he still has a good sense of humor. someone tweeted him about lack of TDs this year, and he a funny response.

i really do hope the experiment pays off, i like the guy.

You really hope the experiment pays off. Eleven games in and this is still a freakin' question? I mean, is it still an experiement. Here's your answer: THE EXPERIEMENT HAS FAILED.

For the Love of G-d, some people!

Last edited:
Woodhead is obviously getting snaps ahead of Faulk, despite Faulk's superior blocking.

Still, Woodhead's position is crucial to the team. Unless you think Vereen is already as good as or better than Faulk, Faulk is a key backup.

I'm just reading the tea leaves here. The only time I saw him on the field was as part of the hands team recovering the onside kick with 20 seconds left in the game. We've seen him barely at all the past few weeks, and more of Shane Vereen and Danny Woodhead.

Do the Patriots reach a point where it's necessary to use a roster spot (say, for depth in the defensive secondary) and Faulk is asked to retire?
He is likely not 100%. For weeks we have had so many injuries that we have had active players that couldn't play but were active because they were the healthiest. (Guyton, Price, Cunnigham, Ellis are a couple of blatant examples)
Faulk not playing at all until the hands team could easily be due to health as coaches decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back