PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Potential big trouble for the Bills' Marshawn Lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE39

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Last night at 3:30 PM Lynch's Porsche SUV was involved in a a hit-and-run accident with a pedestrian. Luckily, the woman is OK, having been treated and released from the hospital.

Nobody knows if Lynch was driving or even in the car, but his car has been impounded and the police want to talk to him. Lynch, his representatives and the Bills have not yet commented.

It will take time to see how this plays out, but this sounds kind of ominous:

We also don't know how police found Lynch's vehicle, and a spokesman won't say if Lynch has been interviewed.

There is a new police camera at the intersection.

A source says Lynch's SUV, a 2008 Porsche, was taken to the police impound on Seneca Street.

The Bills front office will only say Lynch's Attorney is out of town and will address the matter when he returns.

Re: Potential big trouble for the Bills Marshawn Lynch

We also don't know how police found Lynch's vehicle

Maybe it was in a bucket at Marvin Harrison's car wash...

i am so glad our FO and our heads make player selections with not just football players, but good and responsible people

imagine having to wake up every morning, and fearing you would hear news of one of your future superstars being involved in a case with the law?

How does a 1.5 ton Porsche hit you in any kind of way that you can be treated and released from the hospital the same day?

How does a 1.5 ton Porsche hit you in any kind of way that you can be treated and released from the hospital the same day?

Thats exactly what i was thinking. If a car does a hit and run, i would guess you would atleast need an overnight stay. This "incident" seems more like a tap and run.

i am so glad our FO and our heads make player selections with not just football players, but good and responsible people

imagine having to wake up every morning, and fearing you would hear news of one of your future superstars being involved in a case with the law?

Hmm one incident brings down the whole Bills franchise? I dont really recall the Bills having alot of legal troubles, but i havent been paying attention to football news since the super bowl.

I think Spygate is more important than this.. as probably does ESPN and the rest of the talking heads..

This is a high-traffic street on which people drive 5-10 mph tops.

Thats exactly what i was thinking. If a car does a hit and run, i would guess you would atleast need an overnight stay. This "incident" seems more like a tap and run.
They failed to mention that Fifi was squashed.

Last edited:

What is the point to having right to Bare Arms if when you bare the arms in defense of your Property, Friend, and Self you are compared to some ahole who would hit and run. (not saying it was Marshawn wait for the facts)

It is the right to bear arms. The right to bare arms while not formally in the constitution is what makes tank tops legal.

BTW we lead the AFC East in the PFT turd watch.... so maybe wouldn't throw any stones....
http://www.profootballtalk.com/turd-watch/standings/

Last edited:

It is the right to bear arms. The right to bare arms while not formally in the constitution is what makes tank tops legal.

BTW we lead the AFC East in the PFT turd watch.... so maybe wouldn't throw any stones....

I wasn't throwing stones or defending the pats....I was defending Merriweather who still gets a bad rap over something that people would consider heroic by any average joe. But instead all peopel hear is Merriweather and gun.....They don't look further and find out that he and his friend were being shot at and he didn't even shot back he shot in the air to make the guy think he was shooting back. They were at their home/apt and the gun was legally registered, owned, and stored. I also heard the ordeal shook him up and that he got rid of his gun.

Not sure how the Pats lead the AFC East in the PFT Turd watch when there sure hasn't been 10 arrests of Patriots this off-season. If you look at the Police blotter, it shows 2. So, me thinks their count is WRONG.

I wasn't throwing stones or defending the pats....I was defending Merriweather who still gets a bad rap over something that people would consider heroic by any average joe. But instead all peopel hear is Merriweather and gun.....They don't look further and find out that he and his friend were being shot at and he didn't even shot back he shot in the air to make the guy think he was shooting back. They were at their home/apt and the gun was legally registered, owned, and stored. I also heard the ordeal shook him up and that he got rid of his gun.

The second half was merely about the thread in general not your post in specific.

Not sure how the Pats lead the AFC East in the PFT Turd watch when there sure hasn't been 10 arrests of Patriots this off-season. If you look at the Police blotter, it shows 2. So, me thinks their count is WRONG.

Read the scoring system, you get more points for a felony than a misdemeanor, etc.

Read the scoring system, you get more points for a felony than a misdemeanor, etc.

Well, how would Andrews work since he was convicted of just a misdemeanor? Would he be worth 6 or 10 points? Cause if its only 6, then the Bills would be in the lead since Hit and Run is a felony.

You guys are all wrong. It's not the right to bare arms, it's the right to BEAR arms.

2041.icon_92594b42c8632b771845f1fe7a7ebd66.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye