PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Denver/Patriots Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Brady with chances to win the games and he can't do it.
Moss and Welker wide open for TD's and Brady can't hit them.
The worst part for me is that Brady does not look interested."

Don't jump all over me but;
Maybe he is in LOVE guys. These things happen. Football is mental as well as physical. A lot has happened to him in the last year.
If he doesn't snap out of this in the next 3/4 games its going to be a long season. I hope I am wrong.

Urge to vomit rising. Love is everywhere... this is his job. He'll get it right. If he doesn't, it could be another long year (or - gasp - generation). The O is the problem and I was never really that concerned until the 2nd half/OT today. It's still early - and he dominated the 1st half - we'll see.

I agree. It is bad losses like this one that have motivated the patriots in the past. We have two weak teams and then the bye. The team should be on fire next week. At least patriot teams of past years would be.

Hopefully it is, because this type of loss was the last one of each SB Champ season.

Tom Brady Passing
by half vs. Denver
1st Half 2nd Half
Comp-att 14-19 5-14
Pass Yds 152 63
TD-Int 2-0 0-0
Passer rtg 131.9 50.6

Nuff said

Let me add some more numbers to this:

Tom Brady 2nd Half passing, 2009 season
Wins Losses
Comp pct 72.6 38.2
Pass yds/game 183.3 64.5
Yds per att 7.5 3.8
TD-Int 4-0 0-0
Passer rtg 112.2 49.8

Doubt love has much to do with it, think recovering from injuries and playing in high altitude may have had quite a bit to do with his innacuracy today however...

Brady **** the bed. He played horribly. A couple of game like this one and nobody will give one sweet phuk. Maroney again was useless.

What's love go to do..got to do with it?

this the way it always goes here...a tough loss and all the "we stink!!!" doom and gloomers go wacknuts. If we beat Tenn at home, and we should easily,the Super Bowl Express will be revved up and ready to roll again.The fact is this team is obviously still gelling and judging their play in the house of horrors that Denver usually is they still have a lot of room to improve. They do it every season, just look at 2008.

If Pees continues to remain on this team, I hope people dont get so worked up about the putrid defense. His laid back attitude approach is what's costing this team AFC championship games, super bowls, and games in Denver. Brady has bailed out his crappy defense 99% of his career, and the two or three bad games Brady plays, people want to blame TFB.

"Brady with chances to win the games and he can't do it.
Moss and Welker wide open for TD's and Brady can't hit them.
The worst part for me is that Brady does not look interested."

Don't jump all over me but;
Maybe he is in LOVE guys. These things happen. Football is mental as well as physical. A lot has happened to him in the last year.
If he doesn't snap out of this in the next 3/4 games its going to be a long season. I hope I am wrong.

It would appear there are things in Brady's life that are more important than football. I wonder if Moss will hang around if he gets that feeling?

I head that TB was working 'hard' during the offseason. I want to know what the fck he did because he hasn't shown anything at all.

Brady **** the bed. He played horribly. A couple of game like this one and nobody will give one sweet phuk. Maroney again was useless.

4.2 ypc not enough for you?

We went mostly defense in this years draft and it has looked good so far and should only get better this year and in the future. It looks rosy.
No matter what happens this year; we need to load up on the Offense in next years draft.
Hope we roll next week against Tenn.

Can we get off Maroney's back, please? He did what he could, and ran with some urgency (got the first down on 3rd and short, and believe me, I was holding my breath).

In terms of the play calling, didn't Randy Moss get open in the end zone? Didn't Wes Welker break free down the middle of the field? Brady missed those throws. He also fumbled to give the ball back to Denver with four minutes left in NE territory. It took a solid stand by the D to get this to OT.

Crappy overall game. Sooner we move on, the better.

I head that TB was working 'hard' during the offseason. I want to know what the fck he did because he hasn't shown anything at all.

I guess they figure making wedding plans, looking for houses, getting married...etc.... is working hard these days.....;)

In all seriousness, his knee looks to be fine, his arm looks to be mediocre at best......and there really aren't many excuses to be had there, as he's thrown enough balls to wear the leather off a football.

Just hoping he gets it together at this point, we have no choice.....it's not like we have a great QB like Kyle Orton to come off the bench and save us from the suckitude.

Do you honestly think he helped? He didn't pick up a blitz that almost led to a Brady fumble.

Oh Jesus:eek: he didn't pick up something that nearly led to something else:rolleyes:

I'm gonna have to start using the ignore function on this site.

He's on pace for a 4,300 yard season with 19 touchdowns and 6 interceptions. Of course, these projections include him playing like crap for large chunks of 5 games.

What a JAG. Bring back Cassel! :rolleyes:

I'm on Maroney's back just like our O-Line is because I want him to get those yards.

I have a simple message for Tom Brady:

GET YOUR SH!T together.

It's unacceptable when he failed to score after Denver's special team BEGGED him to put some point on the board TWICE.

If this is how TB will get into HoF, it's time to tear HOF wall down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back