Post-Season Vince WilForkYouUp

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Just getting psyched for today.... and thinking, I have a weird feeling that Vince will step it up from an already stepped-up regular season level of play. He is in a special category already for D-Line play... and I am looking forward to him showing what the "next level" of that play is in the playoffs.

My prediction is a big Vince game, just a feeling... would love to see a "holy crap" game out of him, and sort of think it's going to happen.

Anybody else have that feeling?

Just getting psyched for today.... and thinking, I have a weird feeling that Vince will step it up from an already stepped-up regular season level of play. He is in a special category already for D-Line play... and I am looking forward to him showing what the "next level" of that play is in the playoffs.

My prediction is a big Vince game, just a feeling... would love to see a "holy crap" game out of him, and sort of think it's going to happen.

I'm very curious to see what the Texans have in mind for him. They keep referring to a surprise or a way to 'wear him down'.

I'm very curious to see what the Texans have in mind for him. They keep referring to a surprise or a way to 'wear him down'.

If they have offensive players waving around Five Guys burgers to distract him, it could work

Vince is immense. However if they are that focused on him, since he was a one man wrecking crew last time, the opportunities may lie elsewhere, for our pass rush crew.

Of course, either way, Wilfork will have distorted their defense in our favor.

Vince is immense. However if they are that focused on him, since he was a one man wrecking crew last time, the opportunities may lie elsewhere, for our pass rush crew.

Of course, either way, Wilfork will have distorted their defense in our favor.

Chandler Jones was still hobbled last game. Focus too much on Vince, and Jones could have a big game. Duane Brown is very, very good but Jones can hold his own.

For what little it may be worth, my intuition keeps insisting that we're due for another romp. I haven't been pinning this to any particular players, but this fits, so put me down in the "yes" column.

It is amazing how vince went from dominant 2 down player to even more dominant 3 down player.
Didn't think about it before reading this thread, but I now agree with you. I'm sure he's hungry for another ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back