Welcome to PatsFans.com

Post-Season Vince WilForkYouUp

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsFanInVa, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +387 / 6 / -9

Just getting psyched for today.... and thinking, I have a weird feeling that Vince will step it up from an already stepped-up regular season level of play. He is in a special category already for D-Line play... and I am looking forward to him showing what the "next level" of that play is in the playoffs.

My prediction is a big Vince game, just a feeling... would love to see a "holy crap" game out of him, and sort of think it's going to happen.

Anybody else have that feeling?
  2. DocHoliday

DocHoliday Rookie

Ratings:
    +58 / 0 / -1

I'm very curious to see what the Texans have in mind for him. They keep referring to a surprise or a way to 'wear him down'.
  3. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,184 / 15 / -11

Disable Jersey

If they have offensive players waving around Five Guys burgers to distract him, it could work
  4. RayClay

RayClay On the Roster

Ratings:
    +584 / 6 / -9

#75 Jersey

Vince is immense. However if they are that focused on him, since he was a one man wrecking crew last time, the opportunities may lie elsewhere, for our pass rush crew.

Of course, either way, Wilfork will have distorted their defense in our favor.
  5. mayoclinic

mayoclinic PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +414 / 0 / -2

Chandler Jones was still hobbled last game. Focus too much on Vince, and Jones could have a big game. Duane Brown is very, very good but Jones can hold his own.
  6. Wax Frog

Wax Frog Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

For what little it may be worth, my intuition keeps insisting that we're due for another romp. I haven't been pinning this to any particular players, but this fits, so put me down in the "yes" column.
  7. voluntarysaftey

voluntarysaftey Rookie

Ratings:
    +9 / 3 / -0

It is amazing how vince went from dominant 2 down player to even more dominant 3 down player.
    Didn't think about it before reading this thread, but I now agree with you. I'm sure he's hungry for another ring.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.