Welcome to PatsFans.com

Post Obama what will dems do?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by patsfan13, Mar 15, 2008.

1. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

OK reality check here. Obama's candidacy is as dead as Elvis, although the corpse may twitch for awhile.

Let's recaqp, Clinton's opposition research team buys Wright DVD's with tons of bigoted material. They don't want to use it because of backlash from the black dem voters. Obama goes on a run. Clinton's have no choice, destroy Obama or lose her chance for the Presidency. This week Ferraro baits the Obama campaign with a true statement (if he weren't Black a Senator with less than 2 yrs experience wouldn't be a factor), Obama's campain responds and demands Hill take ownership for Ferraro or ask her to leave. Then they leak the damaging info on Obama close friend and Pastor the nutjob Wright. Boom Obama get kneecapped by the Clintons.

This stuff with "God Damn America" wil kill Obama in middle America (bet there will be more outrageous statements coming). This will help Hill win a couple of primaries (esp the Penn) and will help if she can get the redo's in Fl and MI. The super delagates will be terrified to have Obama at the top of the ticket (hurting the other dems on the ticket) and will put Clinton in.

Will the dems rally behind Hill or stay at home for the grifters from Hope Ark killing the man of hope?

What say ye dems?

BTW I don't want to hear about Rove. if the pubbies were to do this it would have happened after the nomination not now.
  2. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I just don't think you can declare Obama dead that easily. The man has the entirety of the MSM propping him up and excusing him. He's got the Clinton charm and shift down perfectly, and Hillary is, at her core, unlikeable and shrill.

I don't like Obama. But I don't think we'll be rid of him this easily.
  3. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

The Super delages will realize how damaged thsi guy is. In much of the country this will be a death sentence, not in MA but in midle America? It over.
  4. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

I can only hope that Obama hangs on. You are absolutely right about his candidacy being dead in the water, but I don't want McCain (who will not fight back) to have to go up against the Clinton smear machine.
  5. PatsFanInMaine

PatsFanInMaine Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Keep this FOX interveiw in mind from lastnight. Particularly the end where Obama states he was never present during any of these types of sermons. Some whispers are going around that this isn't the case. Secret Service records may place Obama at one of these sermons. If thats the case, stick a fork in him, he will be done.

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/62894.html
  6. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +283 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

Headline on Drudge :

"NYT SUNDAY: Superdelegates 'growing increasingly concerned'... Developing..."

It doesn't say the concern is over Obama but we all know that's very likely what the story will be tomorrow.
  7. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wait a second... I thought all this conflict, turmoil and strife was good for the dems..? Patters said so, so it must be true... :confused: :confused:
  8. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

All the dems seem to be hiding under a rock?

How do they feel about the Clintons kneecapping Sen Obama?
  9. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

The dems figured that since this is the 47th and most ridiculous thread y'all have started on this non-subject, that you may have it for your own private circle jerk.
  10. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

So you don't care if the Clintons destroy Obama?
  11. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

wow... did this thread ever turn out to be yet another steaming turd...
  12. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

LMAO...look who posted second who said "you're not rid of Obama yet.." :D
  13. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

really??? Well we'll see if the rumored Michelle Obama racist rant is released as rumored in the next few days...
  14. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

it's wierd, but i'm starting to associate you with Mo...

i mean, dude... is that what you want?

he's like, the biggest loser in the history of cartoons... i'm not calling you a loser, i'm simply saying it's an unfortunate avatar choice...

you should change it... just my opinion. :cool:
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  15. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

that may be correct in time, but that's not really what you were alluding to here...

you were wrong... just admit it.... it's ok....
  16. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

I guess it is just a rumor, too juicy not to have been used by the clintons..
  17. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Actually, I think "steaming turd" might be a little strong. I agree it didn't manifest in the primary race, but there HAS been a huge negative hit on Obama. BO was ROLLING in March and this should have been locked up 8 weeks ago. He really LIMPED across the finish line. Hillary (who has really been a dead person walking for about that same time from a "delegate" perspective) actually won 8 out of the last 15 states, which happen to come right across the heartland (many of them). This includes one last night, that one could say was merely symbolic in nature, since for about a week, it's been known the Shrillary's ship had already sunk.

Obama, as poling has showed, has been REALLY weak in demographics he will NEED to secure if he wants a chance to win. This race will be won in the INDEPENDENTS of America. Not by you or I (you're voting liberal no matter what and I'm defensively voting McCain cuz he is LESS liberal then BO). We don't matter in this fight.

INDEPENDANTS (more towards the center by nature), vote by and large on issues, but also tend to lean HEAVILY on character issues that bye-in-large, ideological-driven voters tend to overlook. If the message gets painted that BO, is not as "racially neutral" as he purports to be. He'll get KILLED in this demographic. Even if it's not true.

It could still present some SERIOUS issues for him going forward in the general. I wouldn't pronounce this issue dead quite yet.
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  18. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 4 / -2

I think the GOP is going to do cartwheels when/if Obama is given the nomination. Clearly, he is the candidate, of the two, that they want to face. That's not to say Obama won't, or can't win, as he very well could, and maybe should. It simply means that he's the weaker candidate, especially against someone like McAmnesty. If Obama chooses Hitlery for his running mate, it will only be cuz he realizes he might not win it all. Will he sell his soul and team up with all that he claims not to be, in order to win, or will he stick to his guns, and run his ticket, and let the chips fall where they may? That'll be interesting to see. The Dems absolutely want him to pick Hillary, cuz the only thing they care about is winning the election, and a Clinton/Obama ticket would do that.