Status
Not open for further replies.

borg

Pro Bowl Player
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
First...the field. Mr Kraft...do you need to squeeze every nickel out of this stadium. Get the soccer team out, fix the the turf and stop forcing your coach to have to play conservative because the field conditions are forcing BB to punt when a long FG attempt may be better.
Second. Denver has Javon Walker as their deep threat, the Pats have Troy Brown...do I need to say any more. Smith vs Samuals...man vs boy ...especially when you lay off him 8 yards. Remember when Law played Champ Baileys role.
Third. Maroney seems to get brought down by single arm tackling an awful lot. I say bench the "bench Corey" talk.
Fourth. The 4-3 last week created all sorts of havoc, yet BB went 3-4 and Plumber was never sacked and no turnovers. Did TBC play tonight?
Fifth. "The Pats are cheap" talk, however inaccurate, is part of main stream medias regurgitation and it can't help the Pats efforts in free agency....why didn't Javon walker get on that flight to visit BB last offseason...just ask Al Michaels..."the Pats are cheap and probably have the most cap space of any team."
Sixth. Has Rodney had an impact play this year?
Seventh. The secondary is a bunch of midgets that can't compete with the Coles and Walkers and Chambers...and wait till next week vs Cinn...it could get ugly
Eighth...At least the Oline didn't give up a sack
Ninth...The coaches are lifeless on the sideline and there seems to be a lack of motivation. BB, get in someones face.
Tenth...Enough of Maroney returning kickoffs. The guy never goes full motor. Just a question, what was the negatives of Tim Dwight...he was gonna make $33,000 more than the minimum?

stop sharing the field with soccer...we have a great stadium..now let us have nice grass or even turf. get rid of this soccer crap around here..looks horrible

I still don't understand why each and every poster thinks his rant is important enough for it's own thread.... Vanity, thy name is internet messageboard posters.

There are about 5 million other b*tchfests you coulda contributed this to..

NEM said:
This post is right on target.......
I've got 30 more...but the "Pats/BB can do no wrong" crowd starts getting a little defensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back