PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Article, Bad officiating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Do I get a credit for the headline (read my post on the Disney commercial)? :D

Seriously, giving the MVP to Ward? The Squealers were outplayed by the Hawks all game. The officials gave that game to them. And complaining to the league will get nowhere. Read my post about the horse collar.

I enjoyed your article, Bob, and agree it was right on the money.

bump

GREAT article bob

bobgeorge said:
http://www.patsfans.com/bob/display_story.php?story_id=2933

This will hopefully add to the discussion on the lousy officiating in the game. Seeing the Steelers celebrate is a bit tough right now.

Bob G (next year Big Ben will flip the coin and Brady will call it)

Great article Bob....you are dead on on this one......this SB team will unfortuneatly be known as the STEALERS from this day forward because of the multitude of BS calls made against their opponent last night....Neither Pitt nor Seattle was spectacular last night....but if you look at where the game was going prior to the call back on the jackson TD and then the holding call on seattle o-lineman........it was ALL Seattle...........would have been really interesting to see what WOULD have happened had the refs let the teams play....I think we all know what most likely would have happened....and cowher would be spitting and walking around with the chin jutted out like crazy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back