Post from Bills reddit - they start to respect BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

mihap

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
When I see Belichick manage to win with a 3rd string QB • /r/buffalobills

He is a ****ing boss
I have finally come to the conclusion that the pats will always be good as long as BB is coaching
The guy just finds underrated players and fits them perfectly into his system
Guys like Duke Williams and some of the linebackers we badly wanna replace would shine if they were playing for BB
He just maximizes potential

It is getting to the point where I can't bring myself to hate the Pats. I wish our organization was half as good... I guess I've transformed from hatred to jealousy.

I saw some Colts fans on their forum finally admit he is the GOAT as well.

Only thing - The haters have been jealous this entire time and use calling them cheaters as a scapegoat to avoid coming off as whiny. I swear, even without these cheater allegations they'd all still hate us for whatever reason they decide to use as a scapegoat.

Last edited:
Also, when people mention the whole 'cheating' thing, I know right away they're not a serious fan because they don't know the entire long, rich history of rule bending in this sport. The youth leagues are named after one of the most famous rule benders of all-time, Pop Warner.

Like the time he sewed a pocket in the center's jersey to hold the football so the QB could tuck the ball in there, then run the other way to draw the defense while the center walked down for the TD. Or the time he had custom elbow pads made that looked like the football when the arms were crossed to intentionally confuse the defense as to who had the ball.

The rule book is massive because every time a rule is written, coaches try to find the loophole. And then there are rules adjusted to fix those loopholes which expose other loopholes. And then the rule gets changed or adjusted again. It's like tax laws, where the spirit of the rule vs. the real world application of the rule turns out to be quite different. No different than the NFL changing the rule on kickoffs to minimize kick returns, but potentially creating more, or at least exposing them to more hits since the ball is now hanging higher in the air so more people are around the returner.

Again, I don't expect mouth breather Bills fans to know all of this; after all, most of them still can't read.

I saw some Colts fans on their forum finally admit he is the GOAT as well.

Only thing - The haters have been jealous this entire time and use calling them cheaters as a scapegoat to avoid coming off as whiny. I swear, even without these cheater allegations they'd all still hate us for whatever reason they decide to use as a scapegoat.

Colts fans have basically changed their minds on BB because they believe it discredits Tom Brady and is proof that he's really just some average Joe 6th rounder

They care more about their quarterbacks being perceived as better than Brady than they do about the Colts being a better team.. its really weird

Maybe there's hope after all:

Bills Fan:

Attachments

• IMG_0289.jpg
    IMG_0289.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 25
Maybe there's hope after all:

Bills Fan:

Honestly, most people I talk to (all non-Pats fans), have come around to this position. Maybe they turn around and post idiocy on the internet to get people riled up, but most people know the deal. I actually think more people even know what "Spygate" was really about than they let on. It's just a difficult truth for them to deal with for some reason.

Intelligent fans are always going to acknowledge his greatness, they still hate him though.....unless he's their coach....

Love this one ...

fear_and_lowthing 16 points 20 hours ago

And now Jacoby Brissett needs surgery. Who's excited to lose to QB Julian Edelman next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes