PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Possible trade with KC for Huard???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Yes I know this has been brought up, but watching the game last nite ,Mort was suggesting thier could be a SLIGHT possibility of Pats going after Damon Huard .. Now I doubt this will happen, since bringing another QB now would all but kill what little confidence Cassel has. I also think they would have brought in a QB by now.. I always liked Huard and would be the perfect Vet QB, but obviously Cassel will be the guy from now until the end of the season..

Have you watched the KC games? Huard (who i like btw) is playing about as inconsistant as Cassel. I just don't know that it would be an upgrade.

how about culpepper.........JUST KIDDING:D

Last edited:
I was going to bring that up, but KC has 2 players on offense , Tony Gonzalaz and Larry Johnson.. I think its more of the talent around Huard than Huard sucking in KC... But your point is well taken

I was going to bring that up, but KC has 2 players on offense , Tony Gonzalaz and Larry Johnson.. I think its more of the talent around Huard than Huard sucking in KC... But your point is well taken

well, like I said, I like Huard. I had hoped he would've stayed here, but oh well.

Wait, weren't the Huards one of those wandering tribes of backup quarterbacks like Detmers and (previously) Hasselbecks? We could just get his brother. Hey what's AJ Feely doing? No, no, Cordell Stewart...

People, this season is going no where. At best the Patriots will make the playoffs.

Why would the team waste resources trading for a QB when the franchise, Tom Brady, is coming back next season..

Everyone needs to lower their expectations for this season and realize we will be back next year at full strength. If the Patriots can get to the playoffs and make some noise, great. But if they cant, well hopefully Cassel has shown enough to fetch a mid round pick for the upcoming draft.

Last edited:
Damon Huard is crap, he would be no better than Cassel.

People, this season is going no where. At best the Patriots will make the playoffs.

Why would the team waste resources trading for a QB when the franchise, Tom Brady, is coming back next season..

Everyone needs to lower their expectations for this season and realize we will be back next year at full strength. If the Patriots can get to the playoffs and make some noise, great. But if they cant, well hopefully Cassel has shown enough to fetch a mid round pick for the upcoming draft.

Cassel is a UFA next season. Unless the Pats re-sign him before they trade him, the best they can do is a comp pick in 2010.

Oops, sorry. I thought he was an RFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye