Welcome to PatsFans.com

Possible Record Cold Month For Boston

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Dec 20, 2007.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Let's see... we've already got more snow this year than all of last year... the only thing separating us from a record cold month is an expected warmup this weekend... and 400 prominent scientists from all over the planet have come put publicly as against man made global warming...

Yup... pretty sh*tty days for the global warming alarmists..!! Whatever shall they do..? I know..!! It's time to redefine the argument... more and more, we're going to see them dump the phrase "global warming" and come with the phrase "global climate change"... that way no matter what happens, they can claim to be right..!! :rofl:
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +299 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

Jeez, man, just drive your car around for a while - Boston will heat up in no time. Do we have to explain EVERYTHING to you ? :D
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +195 / 7 / -23

Let's try it once again for those of you who listen to Rush every day, Oct & Nov were record setting months.. 2007 was the warmest on record...

All this weather stuff is the news, climate is history... wait a while see what the trends are.. otoh keep up the hyperbole, sure shows how dumb you are.
  4. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Can you please provide a link to that statement..? I would be very interested in reading the source and seeing the data gathering methods and how they calculated that conclusion.
    Oh, well in that case I am glad you see it my way... because, historically speaking, temperatures today are lower than they have been many times in the past. Historically speaking, the planet warms and the planet cools and this has been going on for hundreds of millions of years before the first internal combustion enginge combusted.
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  5. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +195 / 7 / -23

I read the whole thread on that before, without regard it you are so interested check it out your self.. use Yahoo or Google, have some fun I am not going to argue with you, about what type of temp and how it is measured, or better still go to Herr Rush he knows it all.. it does not take a brain surgeon to know there has been dramatic changes in the weather or not.. the issue is are we contributing to it.. if we are time to do something about it..
  6. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Excuse me, but you are the one that made the contention so you are the one that is going to have to back it up. It does not fall upon me to research a claim you are making.

I look forward to seeing the data. Thank you in advance.
  7. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +603 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Ahhh another Global :confused: Ice-Cubing thread. :confused:
  8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Keep it up, GW-dabating suckas. Seems like no one except me and fogbuster (strange bedfellows indeed) are concerned about real global POLLUTION. The GW "issue" continues to distract people from the polluters who continue to sh-t where they live and think nothing about future generations.

Keep it up.
  9. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Eh, I don't give a hoot...
  10. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

That's not news to anyone.:mad:
  11. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 1 / -9

It's all America's fault (and Bush), are the Iranians concerned with this, does Russia ever mention it, how about Hollywoods little "lovey dictator" Pig Face Chavez. is "Pig Face" worried about global warming, isn't he in the oil business like Cheney & Haliburton?

KILL AMERICA

:bricks:
  12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +195 / 7 / -23

Difficult to explain that to your kids or grandkids, things are not getting any better on this front. FF 60 years, Geez Grandpa, as the children shiver around the campfire of library books, isn't there something your generation could have done to help keep us warm. Obi-Wanpa, "I don't give a hoot..."
  13. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I think in fairness that we are not the only ones concerned about pollution. If everyone here could see some of the hellacious garbage that has accumulated in certain parts of the ocean -- CBSNBCABCCNN, Time, Newsweek, NYTimes, WashPast, where the hell are YOU???? -- they would crap their pants. There's one place in the ocean that has like 3 million old used condoms floating around; some lagoon somewhere the currents bring in all the refuse that gets dumped off of cruise ships and the like. Mother Nature doesn't like this, at all.

//
  14. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ohhhhhhhhhh kaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy.... somebody needs to ask Santa for a sense of humor this Christmas... and it sure as hell ain't me... :rofl:
  15. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 1 / -9

Condoms:
    A couple of years ago Jane "Hanoi Hannah" Fonda was driving up and down the west coast handing out free condoms to school kids, where did those condoms go :confused:

"mommy"
    "yes dear"
    "sis's boy friend blew his nose in a little rubber bag and threw it behind the piano"

I see fields of green
    Red roses too
    I see them bloom for me and for you
    And I say to myself "what a wonderful world"

:bricks:
  16. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Hard to tell with you sometimes, but that was a good one...you had me!
    Happy Santa Day!
    I'm out until the 26th. Shufflin off to the outlaws! :eek:

...and even though I'm an athiest, I do like the festival of lights and gifts. The oldest winter holiday known to the civilized world can't be bad.
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    Happy Kwanza, Harry!
    GO PATS!
  17. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I guess I am the only one that actually remembers the "Give a hoot, don't pollute" commercial with that stupid owl. Hence the somewhat lame attempt at humor... ah nevermind...
  18. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +195 / 7 / -23

OTOH what has teh Deseret Times, Washington Times, NEWSMAX, Rush, Hannity and the rest of the conservative press done about it either.. it is a non-partisan issue, to paint it as a deficit of the left begs the issue.