PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Possible inactives for Sunday (I know early look..but....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you nailed it...Kaczur, Wheatley, Edelman, Maroney, Maneri, Deaderick or Love, Price for the first 7. Then I'd say one of Page, White, Fletcher for the final spot.
Thanks..I mentioned Cunningham BUT am thinking Fletcher...2 OL are needed for back up..so that is Kaczur and Maneri...Maroney if injured I THINK means BJGE will play. I do not think they would have an ST player of value..Page or White inactive..but could they not be ready?

Brady seems to have a shoulder problem, according to the injury report. Perhaps he'll be on the inactive list...

You might get banned if posters think you cursed Tom with that 1AM post! :)

Last edited:
Wendell has to be active. Can't go with just one back-up OL.

Price has to be active. With Edelman out, if Price is a healthy scratch, that only leaves Moss, Welker, Tate.......Slater.

With only a part of one week of practice, I wouldn't be surprised if Cunningham is inactive. Plus, I'd rather have him ready down the stretch than risk bringing him back too early from an injury.

If Maroney is knicked, BJGE gives us more. With the 3 old guys all healthy, I'd rather have a fully healthy BJGE, that could contribute if needed and plays STs.

Kaczur
Edelman
Wheatley
Maroney
Maneri
Fletcher
Love
Cunningham

Seems like Maroney is hurt, so is likely.

So is Edelman and Kazcur.

For the others I really have no idea :)

Seems like Maroney is hurt, so is likely.

So is Edelman and Kazcur.

For the others I really have no idea :)

Maroney and Edleman as well as Moss are all back at practice in pads today.

Maroney and Edleman as well as Moss are all back at practice in pads today.

So that leaves Kazcur, Arrington, and Wheatley as the only guys still out, right?

So that leaves Kazcur, Arrington, and Wheatley as the only guys still out, right?

... and whoever Brady T-Bones in the parking lot after practice.

... and whoever Brady T-Bones in the parking lot after practice.

I need to learn how to post pictures here. This would be the perfect time for the "Not sure if serious..." Heath Ledger's Joker picture.

Arrington has practiced the last two days fully. The two that were partial yesterday were Edelman and Maroney. I wonder if either would be ready for the game??/ I am thinking Maroney has a better shot at it than Edelman...we shall see.

I need to learn how to post pictures here. This would be the perfect time for the "Not sure if serious..." Heath Ledger's Joker picture.

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

*cough* Click on the yellow button that looks like a postcard, and paste the link.

Projected Inactives:

Edelman
Maroney
Kaczur
Maneri
Wendell
Wheatley
Fletcher
Deadrick
I think you would be leaving us with only 1 backup OL

I am not picking Maroney because I have an agenda against him, I just have been following Reiss's injury reports and Maroney has missed consecutive practices.

My guess is: Kaczur, Edelman, Price, Maneri, Maroney (or Page), Fletcher, White, and Love.

Adjusting my final prediction. It is now:

Kaczur
Deaderick
Price
Maneri
Wheatley
Fletcher
White
Love

Kaczur
Deaderick
Price
Maneri
Wheatley
Fletcher
White
Love

Leaving Love and Deaderick off would leave us with only 5 D-Linemen. Given we don't have any that will play all three downs (maybe Wright out of necessity?), I think we keep one of those two active, assuming they're healthy.

Leaving Love and Deaderick off would leave us with only 5 D-Linemen. Given we don't have any that will play all three downs (maybe Wright out of necessity?), I think we keep one of those two active, assuming they're healthy.

I think that should be fine. Murrell has the size to alternate between DL and OLB, so that is more like 6. Since we're going to open in the 3-4, that is sufficient depth.

Kaczur
Deaderick
Price
Maneri
Wheatley
Fletcher
White
Love
I agree with Sicilian..5 DL not enough..If Brace is not ready he could be the one inactive...ALSO Love is Wilfork's backup so I think he will play. But WHY would White be inactive?? IF he's a ST player I think he will play. They also do NOT need 5 RBs active. My guess is Maroney/Green-Ellis inactive.

Brace, Arrington, and BJGE will be active.

Surprise inactive: Maroney. He has been battling injuries.

Agree. Except by now Maroney being inactive for injury or performance, shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

Agree. Except by now Maroney being inactive for injury or performance, shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

I didn't see anything out of Maroney or BJGE that indicates the Law Firm has passed Maroney (healthy) on the depth chart. All players healthy, I absolutely would be surprised to see Maroney inactive over BJGE.

I agree with Sicilian..5 DL not enough..If Brace is not ready he could be the one inactive...ALSO Love is Wilfork's backup so I think he will play. But WHY would White be inactive?? IF he's a ST player I think he will play. They also do NOT need 5 RBs active. My guess is Maroney/Green-Ellis inactive.

My list is probably wrong anyway.

Kaczur
Deaderick
Price
Maneri
Wheatley
Fletcher
White
Love

Looking at today's injury report, I will go on this:

Kaczur
Price
Wheatley
Maneri
Fletcher
Maroney
White or Edelman
Love

I didn't see anything out of Maroney or BJGE that indicates the Law Firm has passed Maroney (healthy) on the depth chart. All players healthy, I absolutely would be surprised to see Maroney inactive over BJGE.

Why? Maroney has no ST value. He also has been battling a groin injury which can be nagging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes