PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Positive Thoughts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once they lost the coin toss for OT, I was able to pretty much resign myself to the fact that the Pats would lose this game.

Exactly. Once again a team's fate lies with a flippin' flip of a coin though I give Josh credit, he kept on for the TD thereby at least giving us a chance to get the ball.

The Pats were in it up until then, everybody's even but the advantage definitely goes to the winner of the toss.

I wish we'd won that toss; an OT drive by Brady and a FG by Gost-perhaps a different ending.

My positive: It's obvious to me that every team we play considers our game their SB; they bring it ALL, they play UP yet at the same time we happen to be at a point where we're sort of getting ourselves together. I love the position we're in right now and I believe the Pats will continue to work hard and improve, this franchise has never given me a reason to believe otherwise.

It's going to be a rough ride but they'll peak at just the right time. Given the schedule and the bye coming when it does the timing is perfect for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes