PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Positive Notes: Gerard Warren and Hernandez

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I can honestly say I did not miss Ty Warren today and Hernandez appears to be the steal of the draft.

While it was just one game,Warren showed a little of Seymour in this one,good pressure and 2 sacks against a very solid Jets OL.

Hernandez should have been used and targeted by Brady more than Moss,he looked like a young Tony Gonzalez today.

Sorry I can't find more positives,but these were 2 definite players you can smile about this evening.

I liked McCourty, Edelman, Welker, and Chung was still aggressive. I also enjoyed Moss' one-handed beauty against the "unbeatable" Revis.

I liked McCourty, Edelman, Welker, and Chung was still aggressive. I also enjoyed Moss' one-handed beauty against the "unbeatable" Revis.

McCourty was average. Didn't see much from Edelman, and Welker was invisible in the second half. Thought Spikes played more aggressive than Chung. That was a nice catch by Moss, but when you see the stat line and see that he only had one other catch, doesn't make you feel too good.

McCourty was average. Didn't see much from Edelman, and Welker was invisible in the second half. Thought Spikes played more aggressive than Chung. That was a nice catch by Moss, but when you see the stat line and see that he only had one other catch, doesn't make you feel too good.

Eh, it said positive notes.

Edelman is a scrapper. When he had the ball, he never gave up.

For that matter, Tate looked pretty decent in the return game. He pretty much always made it past the first gunners. I liked Spikes, but I still think Chung was pretty decent.

It was nice to see Brace still getting snaps. Hernandez was fantastic.

Hernandez came to play....for 60 minuets.

The only good part about this game was when Warren crushed Sanchez and he was withering in pain for a few plays. Other than that, this game was pretty embarrassing.

Hernandez was the team's leading receiver with 6 catches for 101 yards. Very nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back