PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Positive Injury Thought: All 5 RBs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
...are healthy enough to play here at the start of the playoffs.

Laurence Maroney, Fred Taylor & Sammy Morris.

In the pre-season, really didn't expect those three all being ready to go come our first playoff game.

And there's me trying to take some good out of the disappointing end (Welker, mainly) end to our regular season.

Nice, now we have four healthy guys that can fumble the ball in key situations. Kidding, though.

Last edited:
You know what? If our O-Line does not step up their game in the playoffs, we don't have a chance. I have been whining about the run blocking all year, and the pass blocking is just like everything else with this team, INCONSISTENT. IMHO, they are the key to our success in the playoffs.

I think the experience of faulk and taylor will improve the protection.

You know what? If our O-Line does not step up their game in the playoffs, we don't have a chance. I have been whining about the run blocking all year, and the pass blocking is just like everything else with this team, INCONSISTENT. IMHO, they are the key to our success in the playoffs.

Agree. If our O-line regresses back to the way they played today or against the Giants in the SB, it wouldn't matter if Chris Johnson and Adrian Peterson were both carrying the rock for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes