4) Ronald Darby
5) Marcus Peters

My top 5 is way different:
1) Jalen Collins
2) Trae Waynes
3) PJ Williams
4) Ronald Darby
5) Marcus Peters

That is the beauty of this process. Everyone can have a different answer but no one might be wrong. Is Peters @5 because of the off field issues?

I like Williams of fsu, but I also like the kid from wake forest as a later round value alternative. (Depending on how they run of course)

In the words of bb, "you can never have enough good corners".

I think you are right Ochmed, corner has become so valuable (as we saw this year) that it will always be a position of high priority to me.

That is the beauty of this process. Everyone can have a different answer but no one might be wrong. Is Peters @5 because of the off field issues?
Maybe slightly but no, not as big a fan of his play as others are, feel he's overrated

Maybe slightly but no, not as big a fan of his play as others are, feel he's overrated
Anything specific? I always like to hear different opinions, gives me something to go back and recheck.

Anything specific? I always like to hear different opinions, gives me something to go back and recheck.
I've seen him beat...badly, too many times to rank him as high as others, off-field locker room head case apparently, lacks good technique, (I love physical DBs which apparently he is, didn't see it as much as I'd like to), inconsistent, doesn't play with athleticism people rave about it

If Revis leaves I could see pj williams or collins being picked in the first. Or rollins even.

Is anyone else concerned with the penalties that browner racked up?

Seems very UN-bb to me.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back