Welcome to PatsFans.com

Port Security- Ron Paul Has It Right

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by All_Around_Brown, Feb 28, 2006.

1. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Once again, Paul makes the distinction between a truly free market and fascism. This is also a states rights issue, an argument I think most on this board would agree with.

It would appear that the same people that fought the Chinese-backed corporations' takeover of Unocal would be against this as well, and for the same reasons. But its just a matter of time, since the right wing corporate sponsored spin machine is in favor of this jeopardization of national security, that the rest of the self-proclaimed "conservatives" fall in line with the Bush business interests.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul306.html
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2006
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

I am now begining to have No Pity for Bush, he is bringing on his own grief, the American people DO NOT want Arabs having anything to do with any aspect of business that is connected to the security of the country, sooner or later the bomber will sneak in.

I am little by little "leaving Bush", BUT, I still with all his flaws prefer him over Kerry/Gore.

Kerry/Gore are the new Jimmy Carters. (sissy's)
  3. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Harry Boy, you would rather have 21 of our ports owned by the UAE than vote for Kerry?
  4. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

:eek: Stare at the Corporate Gold watch: "you are getting sleepier..sleepier....":eek:

Forty two more days of this and you "conservatives" will all be welcoming the UAE with open arms. Sheeple.
  5. Chevy

Chevy Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Well, I haven't hidden my views on the Islamic world ... But even if I were praying towards Mecca 5 times a day, there is no way I would even consider trying to defend this move.

1 - It makes no sense from a security standpoint

2 - We need to look inward first, then outward, when it comes to contracts/goods/services.
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Even if it costs more money, I'd rather have American companies control the nations entry points. It should be a law and when all existing foreign contracts can be voided or run out, and American firm can take over...period.
  7. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Unfortunately, we are borrowing so much money from the likes of Saudis China and god knows what other foreign nation, we will have a hard time preventing them from making these moves well into the future.
  8. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

so far...we have a few of the pundits on board telling you how this is not a bad thing (Chris Matthews), and we're getting closer to inking this deal....

keep staring at the watch....sleepier now....

Don't agree with the deal yet? "Don't be racist"
    Still no? "This is free trade"

Sleepier........:eek: ...just a few more days of "review"....:eek: