Welcome to PatsFans.com

Pope: 'Save The World From Gays'

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by NEPatriot, Dec 23, 2008.

1. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Gay And Lesbian Christians Criticise Pope Benedict For Comments On Homosexuals And Transsexuals | World News | Sky News

According to the Bible, you commit a sin even if you 'think' about it and the church is saying that it's OK to think about being gay as long as you don't do it. It's a HUGE CONTRADICTION to the TEACHING.

How can we allow the local churchs to disobey the Pope on this issue after they PAID billion dollars for their sex scandal 2 years ago?

This quote reminds me of Clinton's old saying "Oral sex is not considered to be sex"

Last edited: Dec 23, 2008
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +423 / 12 / -26

Why post 8 or 9 posts a day and never followup with a discussion, is it that need for attention greater than the need for discussion again??..

It makes no sense to just post thread after thread, and never followup.. btw does this surprise anyone???

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

Obama is thinking about giving the Pope a job in the White House.

4. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

It's early in the morning. Why don't you give everybody time to jump in the discussion before you give your worthless 2 cents.

5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

What's really funny is that a bunch of homosexuals get together and make rules and slander on the same behavior that they have been partaking in since the first gay pope decided that priests should not be married and that they should be "served" by alter boys at mass.

These clowns (and I do mean clowns) crack me up. I can't believe the North American churches continue to support these freaks!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Uh-oh, NEP, the list stalker has got you in his gun-sights. :woohoo: Retired government union employees have so much time on their hands.

//

7. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

To be fair any sex or lust for sex outside of marriage (where marriage is between a man and a woman) is a sin according to the bible. Straight people do get the same sin rap. I guess the bible doesn't recognize a difference. It's the same sin whether your gay or straight. The problem is gay marriage isn't recognized.

8. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +423 / 12 / -26

Poorly thought out, childish, immature, does not color within the lines.. unable to mind own business..does not play well with others.. deplorable conduct.

9. NEPatriot

NEPatriot Banned

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

If a bad thing is not recognized and you do it, you won't be punished?

10. dalero

dalero PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -2

They better keep him out of the library. I heard he likes to bend over the pages.

11. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +423 / 12 / -26

Sick Fock...

12. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Yay... another pointless debate on gayness that never goes anywhere, never changes anyone's mind, and never settles anything...

Yes, we get it, Repression Party.... You hate homosexuals, and you'll just keep appealing rulings that advocate their treatment as actual human beings...

Now then, can we get back to the economy your favorite president and your corporate masters have ruined for us all?

13. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

:rofl:

The truth hurts, eh. Sorry, Daryl but you begged for it. You DO tend to stalk people, and you DO spend even more time here than I used to.

Not cardinal sins, according to the RCC, and you can have hope in front of God.

:singing:

//

14. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +423 / 12 / -26

Dear Mrs. Foggie,

Concerns about little Foggie continues to be disruptive, needs to be the center of attention, does not argue well instead choosing to berate others with feeble attempts at domination, feels as though his verbal prowess is greater than others, but in reality his lack of knowledge and balance does not allow him to argue with the big boys.. nose gets bloodied about everyday..

Suggest you provide him with well rounded reading material, discussion of varied topics are suggested as well... conference requested. The continuing diet of partisan right wing sites will only make little Foggie more of a sheeple than he already is..

Signed,

Fog's long suffering, but very wise, teacher.

15. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Dear "teacher",

You are an even bigger know-nothing than my husband said you were. If you could even comprehend half of what he says you could maybe ..... maybe carry his laptop for him.

Right now you are living by the grace of God and the government who pays you a living for .... looks like NOTHING!! Hanging around chat rooms all day.

Hey, "teach": get a life.

Mrs. Fogbuster

//

16. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +423 / 12 / -26

You like that cross dressing thing, eh!!! Time to move on.. life is too short...

17. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Tis gettin wierd in here...I mean wierder.

18. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,140 / 13 / -27

#87 Jersey

this earth has plenty enough people on it to worry about gays procreating in it. In fact ... more and more gays are procreating and raising families. Why the church keeps condeming them is beyond me. The church has many other issues ... especially pedophiles amongst the supposed holy to worry about. Perhaps if the church said being gay was okay some of these priests would have an outlet for sex and they could still do God's work unhindered and peacefully.

19. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

I used to wear my wifes slip around the house when she was out shopping, sometimes I would put one of her silk stockings on my head while I was playing the piano, all that silk sh!t feels good.

:bricks:

20. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +102 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

VS.

[​IMG]

You really can't tell the difference.

Yes I am anti-gay marriage, homophobic, or whatever you want to call me, but really the catholic church shouldn't be involved in this, Why isn't Bernard Law in Jail?