Welcome to PatsFans.com

Poor Sarah first she did not know of the invite, then she was invited, then uninvited

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Apr 1, 2009.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +517 / 14 / -28

Well the Republicans did not inform her of the invitation and then they invited her, but she did not respond and now they invited.. "I never met an intern that did not give me a BJ" Newt Gingrich, now turned Catholic.. poor Sarah.. what to do..'

Republicans Disinvite Palin to Major Fundraiser - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

And in other developing news the Alaskan Legislature(both sides have a Republican Majority) is wondering wtf is Sarah talking about..

Stimulus fears wane in Juneau: Legislature | adn.com

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +226 / 6 / -2

#91 Jersey

Re: Poor Sarah first she did not know of the invite, then she was invited, then uninv

The good ship Sarah is taking on water. Could it be that others are now coming to the realization the Sarah Palin is just a conniving dumazz hillbilly. The Republican party so wanted this person to be the real deal, a savior, their version of Clinton that they dismissed, or over looked what a lot of others saw from the start

3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Re: Poor Sarah first she did not know of the invite, then she was invited, then uninv

It's amazing what some people see when they look in the mirror. The Alaska Skank sees Miss America becoming the President of the United States. Most people see themselves.

The reality is that she's hurting Alaskans and she isn't even a native. She's just a carpetbagger from Idaho looking for a small pond to swim in. Problem is, someone told her she could make it in the ocean and she believed them and now the pond seems too small for her. Pretty pathetic

4. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

One thing's for sure, Sarah makes news and jmho but I think that fact is fascinating. If she's so inconsequential then why the fuss? She's also not the only one who feels unnerved by taking the fed money. SC had the same feeling,saying there's potential for states to lose their sovereignty.

Here's what she said:
    Newsmax.com - Palin: We Won’t ‘Sell Our Birthright’ for Federal $

I'm no Palin fan per se but I think she's wise not to trust this govt. I also think thou dost protest too much; she's still being targeted and one has to wonder why that is. It's beyond her being "not ready" for primetime.

5. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

She makes news because she's very good-looking for a politician, she has a goofy accent, and she puts herself in positions for being on the news. I think people see her as a curiosity more than anything. There's also the possibility that the Dems are making sure she stays in the limelight. That is their dream for 2012 - game over.

One thing's for sure. If the Republicans decide to hitch themselves to this chick, then they will have proven themselves to be not serious or relevant anymore.

6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +654 / 7 / -2

Buffoon, or not, I sure wish she were governor of this retahdid state. She'd be 1,000 times better than the rejects, and "non-native's" we have here.

I'm amazed at how this woman can generate so much vitriol from certain people. Just amazed. You'd think she sold gubmit secrets, or killed someone's mom. I didn't vote for her either.

7. STFarmy

STFarmy In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

I was thinking the same thing while reading this. Sure she said some dumb things, but Biden has come out with some idiotic stuff too. But man, she evokes some ridiculous reactions. There's a borderline obsession with her.

8. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Exactly. IMO it's a witch hunt and on the real, if I were her I'd seriously watch my back. Something's not right and what's ironic is that people actually DO recognize what's going on. "They're" messing with her,her family, and imo it's becoming downright creepy.

9. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Retahdid states don't enjoy the things we have here. You can ignore the greatness of Massachusetts and focus on the politicians all you want. I agree with you on that much, but I find it hard to believe that you can't recognize the greatness of our history, the land, the places like the Cape and the Berkshires, The greatest Universities on the planet and the best sports teams in the country.

I don't get why everything there is to appreciate here is cancelled out by the corruption of the politics here. It's always been like that here. Would you rather live in Alaska, Mississippi, Nevada?

10. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I would take Alaska or Nevada over MA........

the berkshires? oohhh yay......I can tell you haven't spent much time there......

the cape? I'll take the RI coast for the beaches and the ME coast for everything else

and one can argue the greatest universities on the planet...but even still, it covers 4 years of your life.....what about the rest?

MA is OK, but its nothing special

11. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

It's not because she's Sarah Palin it's because she's different, sure she said some silly sh!t but look at Biden, look at Bush and yes, look at our holy man Prince Barack without his teleprompter, the thing that made Sarah Palin appealing to some people (me) is the other people themselves, after listening and watching Pant Suit Hillary screaming, cackling, clapping her hands and bobbing her head, after watching Messiah strutting around like a friggin peaco<k and after watching the old Undercover Democrat Nut McCain along came Sarah, Sarah Palin was NEW she was just a Governor who likes to play in the snow, she was a nobody, we were all sick to our stomachs of those other bastards so we all applauded the underdog and when we did the Democrats went INSANE, well, tough sh!t thats life.

Will Sarah Be Back.......:confused:..................:singing:

12. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +517 / 14 / -28

If Sarah was smart she would fade away for a while and reinvent herself, this all started with another post a couple of weeks ago.. when she whined about how no one would pray with her from the McCain Camp during the campaign..

There is a thread about Biden's daughter doing a line.. there are even some posts about how some dude wishes Obama's daughter would get pregnant..
    All is fair in this game of pollitics..

If you act like a fool, you get treated like a fool, it ain't all that complicated.. BTW this article is from Faux News..

13. Real World

Ratings:
    +654 / 7 / -2

I'm mystified by people who think you do here. Unfortunately in this area, your line of thinking is all too common. This is a political forum, am I not mistaken? So I'm not sure why my focus on the ineptitude, corruption, and croniism we see here, is a surprise to you. If this were a foliage forum, or a forum on colleges, of the (overrated) cape, then maybe I'd be more complimentary. The reality is that it's not though. It's a POLITICAL FORUM.

BTW, what makes you think that the people in Mississipi, Alaska, or Nevada, would want to move here? Why do you think Massachusetts is certifiably better than every place else? The fact is that we LOSE population each year, so aside from illegals, more people don't want to live here, than you might think. Really though, your thinking is what bugs me most about the people in this state. As if someone criticizing the operational ideology of Massachusetts, is somehow making fun of you, or your mom. This is more Health Index idioticy. Somehow, since we have "the Cape", I'm supposed to ignore the soon to be increases in gasoline taxes, cig taxes, sales taxes, take a dump taxes, breathe taxes, etc. while State cops rake in $200,000+, and thousands of city, and state employees are all rolling in well over six figures themselves. Somehow, foliage makes all this exceptable. [​IMG]

Worse, is the idea that my discontent, IN A POLITICAL FORUM, ABOUT POLITICAL ISSUES, means that I hate everything Massachusetts, and should move.

Oh, and how is Sarah Palin hurting Alaskins?

14. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +809 / 2 / -9

I agree, I think this women will learn a lot in the next four years and she will have to learn how to smile and say 'f--k you' with her eyes if she is going to tangle with the rest of those scumbag back stabbing politicians and the MS Media swine, look what they did to Poor Old Pant Suit but you can't insult people like Pant Suit it just rolls off, she's still out there Grinning and Bobbing her head, I couldn't do what Pant Suit did, I would have told Obama to shove his "token job" right up his a$s, but these people aren't human, politicians are a breed unto their own, Rat Bastards.

"mommy, there's a man at the door that says he wants you to vote for him, he's grinning"
    "tell him to go f--k himself"
    "ok mom"
    "my mommy said for you to go f---k yourself you dirty rotten son of a b!tch bastard politician scumsucking skunk pig diarrhea slob"
    "ok I'll come back later"

15. Leave No Doubt

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Post of the day, and I love it here (though I totally agree about the Cape).
    But because I love it here doesn't mean I'm blind to the corruption and bs that's long been the rule in this commonwealth. There used to be an actual waiting list to become a toll taker, and it wasn't for the foliage.

Everyone I know,people who've been life-long residents, b*tches and complains about it. The old boy network is deep and old too.

16. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

It's all about politics...you know that. All politics is local. As a New Englander and a Mazzhole, in particular, I don't want to hear my home crapped all over all the time by someone who wants to leave anyways. You're free to say what you want about Boston corruption, the cops, or the non-existent Republican party (why do you think that is, anyway?) and state workers ripping off the pension fund. I'm free to tell you there's more to living in a place than the tax rate. The reasons we have what we have here is that the People here have decided on a specific way of life even if we have to pay more for it. I get paid more to work here. Hahvid and MIT are here for a reason. Our healthcare cost more, but so what? When you have a gravely ill child, it's the only place to be. It's better than having Texas Tech and Baylor. Why do you think that is?

You've said before that you'd move if you could. I used to tell you to move, but I like you so I'd rather see you stay, even though you live in that armpit called the North Shore. I've never heard you say a good thing about Mass.

And I never said anything about wanting people from the truly "retahdid" states to move here. I would just as soon keep desert dwellers (sorry BF), rednecks and salmon shuckers where they are.

Anyways....Palin's a skank.

17. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I went to UMass. I spent a lot of time there. I hunt all along the Nrth part, especially in Montague and Florida.

No idea where you live. I hear Nevada is beautiful and Alaska is a great place to hear a blues show or an NFL game. They're both known for their excellent schools and healthcare. I wonder which state has the most forclosures and unemployment - Alaska or Nevada?

18. Mabeyitstrue

Mabeyitstrue Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Sarah Palin:

Stupid is as stupid does

19. Real World

Ratings:
    +654 / 7 / -2

You are absolutely free to say whatever you want. I have no problem with anyone, saying anything, at anytime. It's a (political) forum. Again though, I have to laugh at the thinking here. Specifically the "crapping all over my home" part. The fact that people take criticism of Massachusetts (you could substitute alot of things here, like your home town, a sports franchise, a product you like, etc) personally, is laughable.

Hmm... a good thing about Massachusetts...hmmm...

The streets are well maintained.
    Taxes are low.
    The cost of living is swell.
    Health insurance is cheap.
    Excise taxes aren't bad.
    Gas taxes are low.
    We got great foliage in Autumn.
    If you like to ski, there are great mountains in cheaper, no tax NH.
    We got lots of illegals roaming around, so finding someone to paint your house, or cut your grass, is real easy.
    The Patriots. This one I am actually serious about, although I said good luck, when they were going to move to Hartford.

Hmm...what else is there....

We're high on the Health Index.
    If you know a politician, or an uncle works in a state agency, it's a great place to find a job.
    The women are one of a kind.
    The nightlife is at night.

Hmmm....anyone want to help me here?

20. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +517 / 14 / -28

BTW Sarah is watching check out the Sarahpac ad on the bottom of this page will make BF and a few others all warm and fuzzy.