Welcome to PatsFans.com

Poor Old Thing, It's Embarrassing To Watch

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, May 8, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,113 / 3 / -10

I can't stand those Clintons but it is acutally sad to see whats happened to them, never berfore in the history of American Politics has a candidate been "BETRAYED" by all the phony vermin and swine who once claimed to adore them, remember these crys of joy and loyalty from the disgusting back stabbing democrats, the show biz wife swappers and especially the "black community" "WE LOVE YOU HILLARY"--"HE'S OUR BILL"--"HE'S SO HANDSOME WHEN HE BITES HIS LIP"--"HE'S ONE OF US AMERICA'S FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT"--"GOD BLESS YOU BILL"--"HE'S A TRUE BROTHER, THE DUDE OPENED HIS OFFICE IN HARLEM, BLESS YOU BROTHER BILL"--

Dear Bill:
    You better close that office in Harlem and head back to the Chicken Coops in Arkansas, they stuck it to you good Billy but you had your day, you had a lot of fun and it was great while it lasted you gave us a lot of laughs especially with your Cigars, whenever we see a girl in a blue dress we will think of you, whenever our wives or girl friends wear a Pant Suit we will smile and think of all the good times we could have had if you both went back to the White House again (whole bunch of new Interns) goodbye Bill & Hill God be with you.
    PS
    Remember when Queen Oprah stood up in front of her audiance of squealing silly white housewives a few years ago and said "Bill & Hillary are just like family to millions of black people" then she blew a kiss to the camera and said "I love you"----What a bunch of sh!t---------:singing:
    Yours Truly
    Harry

I made a smart move when I became an independent and left the Democrat party of "back stabbers"

Your Next President will be the Prince Barack H Obama, you are in for a lot of surprises.

Stupid Republicans have nobody to blame but themselves (WHIMPS)

God Bless And God Help America.

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +809 / 26 / -33

I thought this thread was about and your neighbor's wife in the barn?? Fooled again..

Did not think you watched Oprah???

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,113 / 3 / -10

Yea that thread title is confusing, could have been Helen Thomas

Didn't watch it on Oprah I remembered seeing it on the news, forget which one, probably Dan Rather--:singing:

Last edited: May 8, 2008