PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Polls on this messageboard are useless...

Status
Not open for further replies.

godef

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Take the Ty Law returning to the Pats poll... I am really 50-50 in my opinion on whether this might happen or not. I'm nonetheless curious in what others might think, but I can't find this out unless I vote myself. And I refuse to make an arbitrary vote just to find out, because this only skews the results.

Well they may be useless to the undecided like you but they aren't useless to everyone :)

An undecided category would clear it up and allow you to stay true to your principles.:rolleyes:

godef said:
Take the Ty Law returning to the Pats poll... I am really 50-50 in my opinion on whether this might happen or not. I'm nonetheless curious in what others might think, but I can't find this out unless I vote myself. And I refuse to make an arbitrary vote just to find out, because this only skews the results.

Um....huh?, just click the "View poll results" link on the bottom right of the poll.:rolleyes:

No need to vote too see.

Last edited:
godef said:
Polls on this messageboard are useless... QUOTE]

I propose a poll to find out whether people agree.

Useless?

We are voting on whether he comes back to the patriots or not!!!!!

Adding Ty Law (or not, depending on how you feel) is significant for the Patriots.

This is too important to be left to the coaching staff. Vote now to acquire Ty Law of pass him by!

Polls are the foundation of democracy. How dare you say they are useless. Our foregathers are rolling over in their graves.

SaCaCh said:
Um....huh?, just click the "View poll results" link on the bottom right of the poll.:rolleyes:

No need to vote too see.
Duh... that's what I was thinking! I ALWAYS check how the votes are going before I vote, quite frankly, because I don't really have a mind of my own. And it's really excellent on polls that record usernames with the votes so that I can double check THEARCHIVES thoughts on tightness before I make up my own mind. Seriously.

I don't know about poles but I went to Finland once...

yeah, so I go to this bar that had entertainment...it cost a fin to get in...

anyway the bartender was named Michael Finn...I ordered a beer and didn't wake up til the next morning..wearing a snorkel and fins and smelling of pickled herring...

1. The Pats don't care about our stinking polls

2. Our polls are as scientific as asking the vegi club who wants a hamburger.

If people from Poland are called "Poles" way aren't people from Holland called "Holes"?

SaCaCh said:

No need to vote too see.
HEY! How 'bout that! :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back