PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll: Will you watch the opener if TB is suspended?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

If Tom Brady is suspended, will you watch the Patriots at Cardinals on ESPN?

• Yes - These are still the Patriots, and I'll support them

Votes: 127 78.4%
  • No - I can't even watch and won't support the NFL or ESPN

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • Undecided - I am generally unaware if I am more likely than not to watch

Votes: 15 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that kid in grade school who always said, " nanny nanny boo boo"? And who later in middle school switched to saying, "I know you are but what am I?"

Well in case you were wondering what happened to that kid, he grew up grew taller and is now posting "you're going to watch" on a forum. :eek:

You're going to watch, too....nobody's walking away so knock it off with the drama

Noise.....I call it noise since you'll keep watching
I think we should keep a formal list of everyone who is abandoning the team after Brady, or after Brady and Belichick.

You are too

If a Patriots fan watches a game in the forest and nobody witnessed it, did he really watch it? Does anyone truly care? (yourself not included)

If someone said the fan did watch but the fan says he didn't, does anyone care? With, of course, the exception of the one.

If a thread derails into a "Nuh Uh" ..."Uh Huh" childish type shenanigans will Illegal be satisfied?

If you reply to this post I warn you that I will pull out the elite and the absolute undefensible retort of "I'm rubber and you're glue......" So watch your step little fella.

To answer the OP's question, I am truly undecided.

The NFL is corrupt and its HQ is out of control. I find Kraft's recent spinless actions, which are only meant to appease the fans on friday and the league on monday, udderly ridiculous.

I think I will watch but if the week leading up to the game is full of deflategate BS, Goodell showboating over Brady's suspension etc... I will probably be too sick of it to watch.

Understand both sides of the coin.

I think we should keep a formal list of everyone who is abandoning the team after Brady, or after Brady and Belichick.

I can only speak for myself, but I don't look at leaving the game with Brady as abandoning the team. I'm abandoning the NYJFL. In every war there are casualties.

If a Patriots fan watches a game in the forest and nobody witnessed it, did he really watch it? Does anyone truly care? (yourself not included)

If someone said the fan did watch but the fan says he didn't, does anyone care? With, of course, the exception of the one.

If a thread derails into a "Nuh Uh" ..."Uh Huh" childish type shenanigans will Illegal be satisfied?

If you reply to this post I warn you that I will pull out the elite and the absolute undefensible retort of "I'm rubber and you're glue......" So watch your step little fella.

So inquiring minds want to know?

Did the Pats win this game in the forest?

:cool:

Of course. I supported that Pats ever since Bledsoe came on board, and no form of ****ery from rich guys in suits is going to stop that.....

Go Jimmy!

Hmmm...does paying to watch games that are being fixed make you a sucker?

Watch the game on the tube...don't buy a ticket ....and turn off sound for commercials...just go grab another beer during breaks......and don't buy products being advertised during the game....

It's always better when the NFL gets screwed with every Patriot win and Lombardi.....

Damn, it's not rocket science......

You're going to watch, too....nobody's walking away so knock it off with the drama

You're underestimating how passionately some people here hate Roger Goodell.

I will watch the game, but I can sympathize with those will stick to their choice to not watch, and I believe them.

I stuck to my choice to not watch the Super Bowl for the first time in over 30 years, all because of Goodell.

I watched not a minute of the draft, all because of Goodell.

Goodell has destroyed my love of the NFL. He hasn't yet destroyed my love of the Patriots, though.

I could never pass up such a golden opportunity to see The Dope (aka Goodell) get it jammed up his ass in front of the world. As Joker noted, if we lose it'll be half-assed expected and if we win, it'll be glorious.

You're watching

I will watch the game, but I can sympathize with those will stick to their choice to not watch, and I believe them.

I stuck to my choice to not watch the Super Bowl for the first time in over 30 years, all because of Goodell.

Goodell has destroyed my love of the NFL. He hasn't yet destroyed my love of the Patriots, though.

You're watching

You're watching
Of course I will, and I said I will, but some won't.

If you would have told me 2 years ago that I would not watch Super Bowl 50, I would have told you that you were nuts. That's because I used to be an NFL fan. No more. Now, I'm simply a Patriots fan.

That jackass Roger Goodell ripped my NFL fandom away from me.

If you would have told me 2 years ago that I would not watch Super Bowl 50, I would have told you that you were nuts. That's because I used to be an NFL fan. No more. Now, I'm simply a Patriots fan.

I understand perfectly how you feel that has happened. But, my take is to say to The Dope (aka Goodell) "F### you. I watched this league and this team when you were pissing in your diaper as a privileged, little rich ***hole." I'll be goddammed if a dink like that is going to take away the pleasure and thrill I feel on Sundays at 1:00, or 4:25, or 8:30 when I have an aluminum tub of long neck Bud Lights in front of me, and the distinct feeling that my team is about to eviscerate their opponent. Sorry, it isn't better than great sex, but it's close. And I ain't giving it up.

They will watch

I can't remember the last Superbowl that I watched, when the Pats were not in it.

It isn't that hard to do.

I can only speak for myself, but I don't look at leaving the game with Brady as abandoning the team. I'm abandoning the NYJFL. In every war there are casualties.

It is exactly abandoning the team no matter how you sugar coat it.

But it's pointless cuz you're watching now and you're watching when Brady is gone.

Book it

I can't remember the last Superbowl that I watched, when the Pats were not in it.

It isn't that hard to do.

I can't remember the last time I did not watch a pats game

I built a 700 sq ft man cave for watching football.....I'm watching football

I may change my mind if the owners and their families suit up to represent their teams, but I'd give that a shot, too

The audio has been 98.5 ever since they fixed the HD delay.

I'm in year 11 of not having season tickets.....I'm finally in the black for ROI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back