Dallas Cowboys
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins
New York Giants

Dallas Cowboys
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins
NY Giants

And this is hard as the 'Skins and Giants will really battle for 4th place in the division with no prisoners.

Campbell has a great season and the Skins take the division in a shocker.

Dallas
Phi
Red
Ny

I refuse to pick any other team than Philly until somebody else shows they're capable of knocking them off. I mean nobody could even knock them off last year when they didn't have McNabb.

I have no choice but Philly-the champs of the East until proven otherwise. However...

Do NOT count out a Joe Gibbs team when they're hanging by the thread of their last lifeline. They have alot of young talent on D, and Campbell is emerging nicely.

The Giants are going to surprise alot of people this year. Losing Tiki will be an ASSET to this team-he singlehandedly wrecked their chemistry last year. Their new DC is a LB coach from Philly, who comes from the Jim Johnson school of thought.(Tim Lewis was run out of town for the same reason why the Steel City ran him out) And the Giants should be fine with a 2-back system of Bradshaw/Jacobs. And Eli will finally find some consistency.

Dallas-jury is still out. Frankly-alot of the personnel leftover is from Parcells, especially on D and Oline(who's talents are pretty suspect for a 3-4 scheme). Wade will unleash the dogs, but does he have the personnel to do it? And will Romo be the real deal? Or will he pick up where he left off last Dec? And how will the Oline perform?

Philly will win it at the end, but the race will come down to ALL 4 teams by 12/30.

Last edited:
I refuse to pick any other team than Philly until somebody else shows they're capable of knocking them off. I mean nobody could even knock them off last year when they didn't have McNabb.

They got lucky too-both the Giants and Cowboys found a way to self-destruct at the end. Otherwise, the division was for either for the taking.

Campbell has a great season and the Skins take the division in a shocker.

Hell yeah! Atleast someone is willing to go out on a limb. Start things off this year by beating Miami 24-17.

Dallas Cowboys
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins
New York Giants

Dallas wins NFC East and loses to Pats in SB.

The Eagles will walk away with it if McNabb stays healthy. The Cowboys take a step back because of Wade Phillips. He is brutal, and the team has massive talent that won't play up to snuff with such a loose coach. The Giants will roll over on Coughlin at the first sign of trouble, and the Redskins are, well, the Redskins.

Big time competitive race between Philly and Dallas.

Dallas has the potential to dominate IF every piece comes together. T.O., a great 1-2 punch at RB, massive pass rush and some great DB's.

Philly's just the more rounded team, and I think they are the more cohesive group too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back