Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which Remaining Playoff Team Would You Like to See Win?

• Arizona Cardinals

Votes: 33 29.2%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Inidanapolis Colts

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Minnesota Vikings

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • New Orleans Saints

Votes: 45 39.8%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • San Diego Chargers

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really care either, but it would be fun to watch Ray Lewis and company playing for a ring!

For what it's worth, whatifsports..com is predicting the chances of teams winning the SB.
And the JETS! are predicted to win 15.9% of the time
Saints - 14.6%
Vikings - 14%
Cowboys - 13.7%
Ravens - 9%
Chargers - 7%
Colts - 6.6%
Cardinals - 0.6%

This was obviously done before the WC Weekend.
The Jests! how depressing

At this point I really dont know who I'd like to see play in the SB, except I don't want to see the Colts or Jets in the game.

SB..Ravens vs Vikings

i want to root for the chargers but cant imagine LT and shaun phillips and all mouthing off after a ring.

I am cheering for the red birds, but if the saints beat them then I will root for the saints. beyond that i dont want anyone

cant support holier than thou kurt warner after his crying about spygate....

Whoops - here is my answer from the other poll!!:

I am rooting now for the Arizona Cardinals as it would offend me the least if they won. I can't cheer for anyone in the AFC, least of all the Jets (bitter division rival), Colts (bitter AFC rival and rival for "team of the decade" - a joke), Ravens (they kicked our butt on Sunday and I hate their ****y players), or San Diego (don't like their "classy" players either).

I certainly don't want Brett Favre to win and I don't like the Dallas Cowboys (although I find them entertaining to watch). I guess I don't have that much against New Orleans except that they embarrassed us on MNF this year (they also resemble Cincinnati going into the playoffs - peaked too early).

My hatred of Kurt Warner has waned over the years. I kind of admire him for picking himself up off the NFL garbage pile and making himself back into a really good QB. They also came so close last year to knocking off the Steelers (another hated AFC rival) that I hope they get a chance to pull it off this year.

So, go Cardinals!!

Of course everyone will pick a NFC team, but which team would you choose from the AFC?

Believe it or not I'll say the Chargers. The reason being is if they win you can't compare them to the Pats because we did not play them all year. Let them get their win and the fans can go on to root for other teams that haven't won.

Another question: Since no one wants the Jets or Colts to win the superbowl. Who would you like to see lose first?

Of course everyone will pick a NFC team, but which team would you choose from the AFC?

Believe it or not I'll say the Chargers. The reason being is if they win you can't compare them to the Pats because we did not play them all year. Let them get their win and the fans can go on to root for other teams that haven't won.

Another question: Since no one wants the Jets or Colts to win the superbowl. Who would you like to see lose first?

I would like to see the Jets knocked out as soon as possible!! I guess San Diego is the "best" answer if I had to pick an AFC team to win, but it's really painful to even say it!

but i suppose if i had to make a pick it would probably be...saints.

jets-can't stand them
chargers-rivers and lt...i don't think so, hope they go down
colts-need i say anything?
ravens-ehhh
cardinals-had their chance
vikings-can't stand favre
cowboys-drama queen central

not much to pick from

Ravens.
I've always liked that defense and the way they play the game.

The saints are too ****y, the "WHO DAT SAY THEIR GONNA BEAT THEM SAINTS?" or something like that is just awful, before losing, they said they were the best team ever things like that, and when they beated us, saying our time is over... ...

I don't mind if Chargers(LT deserves a ring) or Cardinals win, as long as the Colts and the jets don't win it, I'm fine

I have a problem with Kurt Warner's comments regarding SpyGate.

I really like Drew Brees, he & the Saints philosophy was the exact opposite of the Colts. They wanted and respected the opportunity to go undefeated and what it would mean to their legacy and fans as well, which was clearly seen by Brees disappointment after their loss to the Cowboys. It would be nice to see them win it all and who I selected.

I've never been a Brett Favre "fan" or hater, but I do find his current season's potential storyline fascinating. To see a 40 year old man come out of retirement after being ridiculed by most for doing so then leading a franchise to their first SB win, come on...that's just a great damn story. Same with the Cowboys, I've never "hated" them as most do and I also think Romo is underrated. My pre-season SB pick were the Cowboys so them doing good makes me look good.

Then the Ravens & Chargers, two AFC teams we've had a feisty decade with. Ray Lewis is one of my most respected players (on the field) in the game. The energy and leadership he brings to that defense every year is fantastic and I love the man's passion for the sport. However, his (+ teamates) whiny comments after two consecutive losses to us really turned me off. Regardless, I respect that man's passion for the game, which is as high as anyone who has ever played. Phillip Rivers is one tough guy and just about single handily lead his team to a 13-3 record this year. Again though, another dirty (on & off the field, see: Merriman) and whiny team that is hard to wish good upon.

In the end, anyone but the Colts or Jets is all I ask for. Especially the Colts, especially. Manning being one ring behind Brady & their pathetic cowardly end to the season being somewhat justified would make me sick.

Last edited:
Anyone but the colts or jets. Can't stand manning or NY. Prefferably saints

1 Vikings vote ... the Jet's have 5 votes and even the queefers have 4 ... :rofl:

Last edited:
Saints. That's one parade I'd love to go to.

I believed that whoever won the Cards-Packers game would be the NFC representative for the SB and I still think so. I was thinking it would be the Packers and I was looking forward to seeing Aaron Rodgers knock Favre on his ass but that didn't work out. I will be rooting for whoever wins the Cards-Saints game now, hope it is the Cards but I don't dislike the Saints either and love their city.

I hate the Colts, Chargers, Jets, Cowboys and especially Favre. I don't have a problem with the Vikings and would be rooting for them but not with that ass as their QB. Ravens, ehh, don't hate them but don't really like them either.

Once your team gets knocked out its kind of liberating in a way because now I can just watch each game and enjoy them rather then worrying about the Pats and worrying about matchups for future games.

Saints, Vikings, Cowboys, Cardinals won't bother me.

I hate all of the remaining AFC teams. If it had to be an AFC team winning it all, either San Diego or Baltimore. The Jets & Colts winning would probably make me throw up.

Saints for a few reasons....

Thier fans have been through the worst of times of almost NFL franchise yet stayed loyal

After Katrina and all the homes lost and people died,that city needs and deserves a world champion

Drew Brees is a great modest,humble guy from what I see and hear,never a harsh word out of his mouth,even when SD kicked him to the curb.

People know the risk when they build homes in areas like that.

1 Vikings vote ... the Jet's have 5 votes and even the queefers have 4 ... :rofl:

I voted for the Favres. I think its funny when he said "Hardcore Brett Favre fans" last season...ha ha, what a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes