Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which Remaining Playoff Team Would You Like to See Win?

• Arizona Cardinals

Votes: 33 29.2%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Inidanapolis Colts

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Minnesota Vikings

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • New Orleans Saints

Votes: 45 39.8%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • San Diego Chargers

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TennesseePatriot

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I hope this will be a refreshing change of pace. Now that we're knocked out of the Super Bowl hunt, which remaining squad would you like to see win the Super Bowl?

I'm rooting for the Cardinals

Saints. Classiest team left. I'd like to see them win it. Plus, Pherein was the best guest we've had on this board all year.

Saints.

Ever since they were booed at their home game in the Meadowlands against the Giants, I have rooted for them when they weren't playing the Patriots.

Which by the way was in my opinion one of the most disgusting displays of poor sportmanship I have ever seen by a fan base and contrast that to the standing ovation the Yankees got after 9/11 at Fenway.

Saints, but would be equally 'happy' if the Cardinals won it. Really can't find anything not to like about either team or organisation. Shame they have to play each other next week.

Saints for a few reasons....

Thier fans have been through the worst of times of almost NFL franchise yet stayed loyal

After Katrina and all the homes lost and people died,that city needs and deserves a world champion

Drew Brees is a great modest,humble guy from what I see and hear,never a harsh word out of his mouth,even when SD kicked him to the curb.

Cards and Saints are only ones I actively want to win whereas I want all the others to lose, making next weeks games tricky for me as a viewer

Saints.

All other games don't concern me much. I guess I could root against the Jets and Colts...

If you aren't rooting for the Saints you pretty much have no soul.

None really, just hopefully going to see some good football. Card's and the Packers last night was a great game.

Rooting for? None really.

It now turns to hate. Which team do I hate the least, that will be the team that I want to win the SB.

someone voted for the jets ????

I am cheering for the red birds, but if the saints beat them then I will root for the saints. beyond that i dont want anyone

Really I don't care who wins it as long as its not the Jets or Colts. I could even stand to see the Chargers or Ravens win it just so long as the Colts or Jets don't

My Brother's a Cowboys fan, and he's rooted with me for the Patriots while they've been out of it so I'm hopin for him to get a Superbowl too.

I cant bring myself to pull for the Saints... and im not sure why. I just cant stand Dome teams.

I'd like to see Baltimore win it, only because they play the style of football I admire the most.

I voted for the Cardinals, if I had a second vote, I would say the Saints. I'd like it to go to the NFC as I dislike most of the AFC teams left.

Do not really care today, by the end of the week may care more... but right now it makes no difference..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots