PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

POLL: What is the next New England sports team to win a championship?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

POLL: What is the next Boston team to win a championship?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to answer when you only catch a few basketball games a year and watch no baseball at all, only red socks player I can even name is david ortiz. So I'll play it safe and say patriots.

The Red Sox have won three championships this century, are within a game of home field advantage in the AL, and would have home field advantage in a 2016 World Series. They have won ten consecutive games. I would say they have a VERY decent chance of winning a championship in 2016. None of the other teams can, so I am going with the Red Sox.

Red Sox vs. Cubs in World Series would be just.....so.....

EEmZJGi.png
Guess we'll have to sneak a black cat into Fenway...or how 'bout a couple GOATs?
belichick-bat.jpg

Notice the beautiful bright color of his jersey:
belichick-pads.jpg

1986-Tom-Brady-mom-Galynn-001250602.jpg

I voted Pats. But the Redsox are a real possibility--if they can beat the Cubs.

Anderson Espinoza is no longer with the Sox and Moncada will not be on the post season roster.

It was in reference to the next 3-5 years, not just this year. I'll be seeing Moncada soon in person here in AZ.

the Sox just have that thing about them, and it's showing most brightly when it needs to...10 straight when all teams are fighting for their playoff lives?

so Sox in a few months, Pats in Feb, Celtics just havent done enough in offseason so i see them going into their 2nd/3rd playoff series and losing, and the bruins are the only team that may not be playoff worthy this year

so two champs this year, low likelihood of 3, almost impossible for 4...soccer doesn't count

Bruins - Absolutely not

Celtics - Love their direction but still a sizable gap between them and the Cavs and GS.

Patriots- Only injuries, Goody and the refs are stopping them from a Lombardi.

Red Sox- If they keep this up, only John Farrell is stopping them

Pats this year...don't think the Sox will get one this year...and the B are about 345 years awAy from another one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back