PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Poll: Reason Why Brady has not been himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
1) Trouble in communication with new receivers 2)Brady's Shoulder is injured more than we realize 3) The O-Line has been poor in pass protection 4)Brady is still depressed over losing Deion

PATRIOT64 said:
1) Trouble in communication with new receivers 2)Brady's Shoulder is injured more than we realize 3) The O-Line has been poor in pass protection 4)Brady is still depressed over losing Deion

5. He's depressed by all the repetitive boring posts at Patsfans.:ditto:

Last edited:
I really don't think his shoulder is seriously injured. There was a play last night where he winged it down field and it was pretty impressive. Of couse it was incomplete, but there was a lot of velocity on the ball.

Closer to 4. Brady is depressed over his lover/friend, branch, departing.

He's probably a little confused as to the depth of his feelings. Hasselbeck's comment about his inappropriate e-mails making Hasselbeck feel like he was dating Brady's ex-girlfriend are a little too accurate. I'm not saying he's a homosexual [not that there's anything wrong with that!], but the deep "feelings" and "attachments" he gets for Branch are just odd. As long as we can win with him, I don't care. But I don't like how his "feelings" for players are ruining the season.

I guess you can't have it both ways. His deep "love" for his receivers is what led him to such championship heights in the first place. Now his deep "love" is trashing the season.

You can only hope he falls in love with another receiver.

mcbee said:
Closer to 4. Brady is depressed over his lover/friend, branch, departing.

He's probably a little confused as to the depth of his feelings. Hasselbeck's comment about his inappropriate e-mails making Hasselbeck feel like he was dating Brady's ex-girlfriend are a little too accurate. I'm not saying he's a homosexual [not that there's anything wrong with that!], but the deep "feelings" and "attachments" he gets for Branch are just odd. As long as we can win with him, I don't care. But I don't like how his "feelings" for players are ruining the season.

I guess you can't have it both ways. His deep "love" for his receivers is what led him to such championship heights in the first place. Now his deep "love" is trashing the season.

You can only hope he falls in love with another receiver.

You know, I was all set to unload on you, but I think you've got a point.

Remember the 60 Minutes thing on Brady. It showed him throwing passes to Branch in the off-season, How they got to where Brady could just look at Branch and he would know what he was supposed to do in terms of adjusting a route, etc. without a word being said.

As a QB I think you probably come to value that chemistry and when it's gone, it's probably feels pretty strange out there. Plus they basically came up together in the league. Brady started most of 2001 and Branch was there in 2002 for his first full year as a starter.

Maybe that's weird in some people's book, but it can't touch Chris Simms and his best friend having their initials tatooed on each other's legs.

1. Brady is not hurt.

2. Yes, there was chemistry between Branch and Brady. But, he will work with Gabriel and Jackson and will be fine.

PATRIOT64 said:

Sand in his vagina?

It's got to be a "woman" problem". Either he doesn't like the one he's with, wants a different one, has too many already, or maybe he's just p-whipped, but its definitely a "woman" thing. Another good man being destroyed by a woman.

Every great QB has gone through thin pickings and brady has been very consitent over time.Maybe he is just having a bad days at work.
I am sure all the fans here are perfect and do 100% work every day and never dip below that mark.

Cut the guy a little slack i cannot wait for him to retire and then all the fans to realize just how great he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back