Replies:
Asking for your support

The 4 division winners - Your chioces?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know the parameters.
I figured as much... was just giving you a hard time. :)

I still want to pick Houston.
Ahhhh gotcha. Personally, I'd love to see Houston challenge Indy, and while I think they might be on track to be a contender in that division eventually, I don't think they're quite there yet. I think the Flaming Thumbtacks are a bit closer.

Accidentily choose the Jets. :p. I also choose Indy & SD.

NE SD PITT INDY

i really like pitt to rebound this year (unless ben was ruined for life by that car accident)

I am surprised with all the hype Denver is getting. I saw both games S.D. played against Denver last year. The second game S.D. beat them down 48-20. IMHO, there is a big gap between these two teams. Cutler is getting allot of love from the media.

Last edited:
I am surprised with all the hype Denver is getting. I saw both games S.D. played against Denver last year. The second game S.D. beat them down 48-20. IMHO, there is a big gap between these two teams. Cutler is getting allot of love from the media.

I think people are predicting Denver to win the AFCW because:

- SD hired an even worse head coach than Marty
- The Travis Henry addition
- Extra motivation for the Broncos

That being said I like the Chargers, not expecting them to go far in the playoffs but another strong regular season is ahead. There's just too much talent there and Rivers is a bit more experienced. I'm not sold on Cutler either.

North: Cincinnati
South: Indianapolis
West: Denver

East: Did not vote, I choose other for that selection.

North: Cincinnati
South: Indianapolis
West: Denver

East: Did not vote, I choose other for that selection.

Fair enough. But I have a question for you. Do you BELIEVE that the Dolphins are going to win the division, or do you HOPE that the Dolphins are going to win this division. If it's the latter, then do you simply feel that not voting for the Dolphins is traitorous? Just curious.

Since its a bye week I thought it might be fun to go back and take a look at things like this poll!

Hey....you're a fungi...er...fun guy

Since its a bye week I thought it might be fun to go back and take a look at things like this poll!

Ah. Pitt have done better than I would have thought and the West is wide open. Apart from that, we appear to have been reasonably accurate (with the huge caveat that it is only week 10).

Who in the hell picked the Jets?

Read my post on Pg. 2. It was either accidental or I was just being a wise ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back