PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

POLL: How do you want the Colts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if its not my imagination, most pats fans want indy undefetead week 9...(and us of course)

but i want this question posted on an Indy board...do the colts fans want US undefeated? something tells me no...LOL

shows who is more confident eh

cant believe the arrogance of all those who actually want the colts undefeated

let jacksonville run over em, and hurt em in the process, then
let vinnie humiliate em w/ a 4 TD game

no, i disagree...

let JAC and CAR lose to them...and the colts have ALL their startes....at which time we beat them by 17 points..and injury is not one of their excuses

5-2 going on 5-3. :D

I so want them at Foxboro for the AFCCG!

Last edited:
Finally, somebody with a clue and an imagination. Finally somebody who shows a little confidence in his team which whomps up on everybody by 20 points per game.

Do you realize how many STIFFS around here want to see Colts fetal position and ruin these dream matchups?

I hate to call my brethren "stiffs" but let us face the facts: Some are bitter and some are fraidy, and so they would like their bitterness and fraidiness to go away by having the Colts go away.

Is this the NFL or a Boy Scout Jamboree?

Do we wear jock straps around here, or do we wear little thongs and panties?

I can't believe these big, flesh-eating, booze guzzling mammoths are running around squealing over a few little ponies who might hurt them. PONIES are for kids. The Ponies cannot hurt you little boys. Forget 2006. It wasn't the Colts' fault that we had key drops in the fourth quarter with a chance to ice the game.
Honestly, do you fly around in green tights, never get old, and obtain the address of "Never, Never Land"! I could care less what Indy's record is when we meet them. All I want to do is concentrate on the next team we play and see Brady & Co. continue to roll toward HFA and an AFCCG at Gillette. I want us to crush Indy as much as any of you. Realistically, they are a great football team and will be our toughest team by far. In the end, winning a 4th Lombardi is what will make me happy. While it would all be amazing, I really don't care about it as much if this team goes undefeated, Brady beats the TD record, and so on! I want to see the Patriots win another Super Bowl! End of story.

5-2, because I will root against the Colts every time. But if we get a 7-0 Colts, I can live with that, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back