Welcome to PatsFans.com

Poll: Hispanics AGAINST Bush's immigration policy

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, May 21, 2006.

1. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I believe many hispanics waited for YEARS to LEGALLY immigrate to America.

To these LEGAL hispanic immigrants, George Bush's AMNESTY proposal for ILLEGAL aliens is a SLAP to their faces.

As I said before, Bush is granting AMNESTY to 11 million illegals.

These 11 millions can the bring their children and parents here immediately.

You are looking at granting AMNESTY to almost 60 millions illegal aliens.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2005
  3. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

As the Democrats stand by with their thumb up their collective rectum and cry, "We can't do anything! The mean Republicans won't let us!". And then, they both go to the cigar bars in Georgetown and laught their fu-kin a sses off together at how easy it is to screw the People. As long as the press is riding shotgun.

4. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,016 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

If 1/2 of the welfare crooks in this country would get a job and earnj theiur keep this post would not even be here.

These people come because they know there are jobs for them. If New Orleans was full of Mexican Immigrants there would have been minimal loss of life.

So we criticize the illegals and Bush and we praise the welfare junkies for speaking up...no wait...we don't do that...Liberal wankers do.

As someone who has very close ties to the latin-American community I ask 1 question:

How far would you compromise yourself to aid your families?

Our ancestors risked their lives coming to America, worked under horrible conditions, lived in horrible conditions to help their families. These people have done the same.

Illegals deported, especially the men leave behind Americans born in this country who will probably go on WELFARE to stay alive. So, a choice of letting them stay and contribute to this country is frowned upon. Their wives and children going on WELFARE is then supported.

So I ask again, how far would you go to protect your families? How far will you go now to compromise for your childrens future...I mean it's our kids who will be repaying the increased welfare.

i say.let them stay...toughen the borders and the laws and move on.

5. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

IIRC the vast majority of "illegals" come here via plane...not across the Rio Grande. just .02

6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,152 / 5 / -10

You should be "heaping praise" upon him, it is exactly what a slobbering liberal would do.

Bush has lost me, the do-gooder democrats can have him.

A law and order common sense Neo Con will rise from the ashes and save the counrty from the Invasion of Criminals.

7. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wow, Mexicans against Bush's immigration policy...never saw that one comming. Next thing you know blacks will be against slavery.

8. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

And how dare they, eh?

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,152 / 5 / -10

I, Harry Boy have mentioned this before on here and the liberals CRINGE at the thought of it, it is one of their worst nightmares, it tips their gooey little self rightous slobbering pandering world upside down.

That being,
    Something is quietly brewing out west, something that gives liberals the "whips and jingles" "the cold sweats" when it finally breaks out hard core Liberlas will "Flog themselves to death"

There is a WAR quietly breaking out between "The Hispanics & The Blacks", there now will be TWO minority groups fighting to be "Top Dog"

The thing that panics the "Social Do-Gooder Liberal" is, THEY CAN'T BLAME WHITEY RED-NECK.

The thought of choosing sides will drive many hand wringing liberal slobberers right into the Insane Asylum.

10. Blue Collar

Blue Collar 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

At some point hispanics will be powerful in politics and then you will see a change in employment abuse, which will be good for all of us...

11. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I think you have hit the nail on the head. As you said, they are people who have risked everything to move to the country. The likelihood is that they will work their arses off. I find it telling that, in the UK, the people who tend to whine the most about "people taking our jobs" are the laziest. Some people want everything handed to them on a plate and don't welcome any extra competition. I consider them to be lazy rather than "conservative" or "liberal".

12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,152 / 5 / -10

Your right, (THE LAZY) they are neither Conservative or Liberal, they could care less but they will always "Vote Liberal" (when they vote) becuase it is the Liberal who encourages them to "REMAIN LAZY" by slobbering and pandering to them, it makes the liberal "feel good" to baby them, this is called
    "DO-GOODING"

Last edited: May 24, 2006
  13. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well you know the dems claim to be the party of "the minorities and the little people" so they must ensure that there will always be 2nd class citizens or they will be out.