If the Pats could have one... Calvin Jonhson or Darrelle Revis

• Calvin Johnson- Gimme Megatron Baby

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Darrelle Revis- Gimme Revis Island

Votes: 37 67.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to say. If both are 100% though i think Revis mostly stops Johnson. he has overall in his career last year not withstanding (but he was injured that game and had to leave in the first half and didn't return if i recall correctly).

So i would take Revis.

This is a good question.

Darrelle Revis is an amazing player and probably the best cornerback of his generation. I'd say he is one of the top 10 CBs to play the game.

Calvin Johnson is far and away the best receiver of his generation and probably behind only Jerry Rice (and possibly Randy Moss) as the most dominant player at his position of all-time.

I'll take Johnson though I am thrilled to have Revis.

Meanwhile, I would take a 100% healthy Rob Gronkowski over either player. His blocking skills combined with his receiving/red zone abilities make him the best non-quarterback in the NFL. If he can just stay healthy, we are all set with game-changing offensive superstars who completely transform the offense.

This is a good question.

Darrelle Revis is an amazing player and probably the best cornerback of his generation. I'd say he is one of the top 10 CBs to play the game.

Calvin Johnson is far and away the best receiver of his generation and probably behind only Jerry Rice (and possibly Randy Moss) as the most dominant player at his position of all-time.

I'll take Johnson though I am thrilled to have Revis.

Meanwhile, I would take a 100% healthy Rob Gronkowski over either player. His blocking skills combined with his receiving/red zone abilities make him the best non-quarterback in the NFL. If he can just stay healthy, we are all set with game-changing offensive superstars who completely transform the offense.
I've been on a mission for some time to educate the NFL masses Down Under that Gronk is the most complete skill position player in the NFL. I'm not surprised when people watch him closely (after having it drawn to their attention) comment on just how darn good he is. It's unfortunate that many appear to forget that thanks to a few freak injuries and a now Bronoco-jerk-scum (not really, I just felt the need to Fantasy Football lash out) diving at his knee.

I'd rather have both of them but if I half to pick one I gotta go with Revis. The defense worries me more then our offense right now.

Revis, because gronk is our offensive superstar weapon. We have seen what he has done with Brady, now imagine when he plays a full season from regular season to playoffs this year. He is going to light up defenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes