Welcome to PatsFans.com

Poll: Bush/GOP hit new lows

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by scout, Apr 7, 2006.

1. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12199878/

"These numbers are scary. We've lost every advantage we have ever had, GOP pollster Tony Fabrizio said. The good news is the Democrats don't have much of a plan. The bad news is they may not need one."

Keep in mind, this is BEFORE yesterday's news. I will bet anyone these numbers drop. Three more years!
  2. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Thats a good deal lower than the percent of america that thinks the earth is 4000 years old. So, why be surprised? Bush locked up the nutty christian right and there are some really ignorant people out there. :bricks:
  3. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I think 36% is about right.

If you add up the skin heads, the Klu Klux Klans, the abortion clinic bombers, the pedophiles, the sodomizers, the polygamists, ... Per my calculation, I think you will come up with about 36%

4. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Not 4000, the Earth is 5767 years old :)
  5. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

In all honesty, there are die hard Republicans out there that don't subscribe to the above mentioned groups. That no matter what act of treason or incompetence is committed, they will forever stick to that party. We see them on this board, one married my sister. He'll rattle off a laundry list of reasons he dislikes Bush (reasons of which have merit and are troublesome) and after that disclosure, still insists he's the right person for the job. Paul O'Neil, Bush's cabinet member, spoke of Bush's agenda of attacking Iraq at the very beginning of his term. Drawing up plans to divide the oil. Still, he said he would still vote for Bush. Although, I'd be curious to see if that holds true today. Its not surprising. Many people still think Nixon was a good person and president. Look at the threads from yesterday to today on Bush's leak of intelligence. Yesterday he was dead wrong, today it was ok because the information became declassified once the words left his mouth. Same case with Valerie Plame. When the news broke, Bush was a treasonous SOB. Soon, he was ok because she was just a clerk. Whether its spin, propaganda, or loyalty to the party, his base remains intact no matter what ethical breach has taken place. So he will continue to put this country in peril unless an act of God takes place, which they also believe is on their side.
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2006
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 11 / -27

There will be those who dismiss this poll or any other poll as a left wing attack on their beloved lying savior, the vanguard of the Republican Party..the lord of the righties..
  7. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Please tell me you are joking. You aren't, are you? :eek:
  8. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Because God was Charlie Weis's boss!
  9. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie