• There's no way in hell I want him even near the team

Votes: 223 58.2%
  • Who's T.O.?

Votes: 20 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And also, he gets a good old fashioned ass kicking everyday.

I think contemporary ass kickings are more brutal, aren't they? :confused:

We won't sign him but I would be sorely tempted to try it as long as there was just non guaranteed salary (no signing bonus) so that he was easily cutable if it didn't work out.

OMFG.........I knew someone would propose this as a valid idea.......I just didn't realize how fitting it would be

hell no! Never!
My thoughts exactly having seen it up close in Philly how he destroyed a team. IIRC he signed a 4 year deal with a $12 million signing bonus last year. Does this mean the prorated portion of $9 million gets accelerated as dead cap space this year for Dallas????

The Pats should sign all big name players and give them max contracts....for the fans...

My thoughts exactly having seen it up close in Philly how he destroyed a team. IIRC he signed a 4 year deal with a $12 million signing bonus last year. Does this mean the prorated portion of $9 million gets accelerated as dead cap space this year for Dallas????

He's the NFL's version of Manny Ramirez.

Manny is much more productive.

I agree. I'd rather sign Manny to the Pats before TO, but IMO their both like an uncurable case of the hives and I think were going to see more of this crap from Manny as he nears the twilight of his career and his skills diminish, much like TO. Both of them need serious psychiatric help.

not really.....

Manny has two championship rings and came within a ninth inning meltdown by a relief pitcher of a third one when he was in Cleveland. T.O. has none.........
T.O. has too many drops.......

Manny has two championship rings and came within a ninth inning meltdown by a relief pitcher of a third one when he was in Cleveland. T.O. has none.........
T.O. has too many drops.......

errrrr.....I thought they were both team sports.........

T.O.'s statistical results in football equate to ramirez in baseball........to refute this is silly

I almost want him to join the team and prove that the Pats can change anyone. TO would be an okay #3 WR as well.

I want them to do it so I can play them on Madden 2010.

:rofl: While I disagree with bringing in TO, this is the best reason I've seen yet for doing it. Thanks for the chuckle.

T.O.'s statistical results in football equate to ramirez in baseball........to refute this is silly

Manny is one of the greatest right handed hitters of all time. Unless you can say that TO is one of the greatest WRs of all time, it is not silly.

I also love the fact that the Cowboys did this after a few big WR signings, limiting his ability to find that big contract on the open market.

Yeah, and the ultimate goal is to win the championship, which Manny has done several times and Owens has yet to do.........

I am flabbergasted at the number of people who do not know the Patriots mission as stated repeated by SP:

We are not collecting talented players. We are building a football team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots