Votes: 223 58.2%
  • Who's T.O.?

Votes: 20 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
star-wars-vader-sad-does-not-want.jpg

No. The guy wants to be number one and has no interest in playing the team game. He has an ego that overrides everything, he has been in so many good situations and always destroys them.

Moss, TO & Welker = unstoppable

TO's mouth = unstoppable

If he would play for the minimum (highly unlikely) I would sign him just to keep him from the Jets. If the Jets land TO their offense goes from poor to pretty good (Owens, Keller, Thomas, good o line).... still thank goodness for Kelen Clemons :)

No Way...

He shouldn't even be allowed to buy a ticket to a Pats game......

Where's the "I'd rather saw off my own legs than see TO anywhere near the team" option?

Dear God.

Agreed. I thought this was a joke when I saw it. Him and Moss wouldnt last 5 mins together. They hate each other

If even Dallas doesnt want him theres a reason...

I have a better idea -- just for fun:
:ban?:

T.O. has been cut. Let's just check the numbers for fun....

Probably by thinking of the kind of fits opposing coaches would be going into if the Patriots had a receiving corps of:

Moss
Welker
Galloway
Owens
Watson
Faulk

Seeing a lineup like that can make people overlook health and personality issues.

:banned::banned2:

:ugh:

We could get just as scary adding Galloway and Holt.

1 year heavily incentivized deal.

If this were a possibility I'd do it. lol @ "WR is not an area of need". I love how injuries aren't even a consideration in the offseason.

No way in hell.

T.O a Patriot? If that happens I'll become a Detriot Lions fan! :scared:

On the other hand, nobody expects a Spanish Inquisition, either...

attachment.php

Last edited:
Here's an idea: sign him to a contract and invite him to camp with the stipulation that if he opens his mouth just once uttering the words "I" or "me" instead of "we" or "team," he's out the door. Odds are he doesn't even make it out of Logan Airport en route to Foxboro.

Please, PLEASE no.... T.O. might be the one guy in the NFL that I couldn't root for, even if he was wearing the Flying Elvis. And he also might be the one guy that could actually rip apart the Patriots' locker room (although I'm sure if he were ever to come here, it would be with intensely strict personal conduct guidelines).

But even at his physical best, he has dropped a ton of balls, and he is absolutely on the downside of his career.

No, no, a MILLION TIMES no....

Here's an idea: sign him to a contract and invite him to camp with the stipulation that if he opens his mouth just once uttering the words "I" or "me" instead of "we" or "team," he's out the door. Odds are he doesn't even make it out of Logan Airport en route to Foxboro.

And also, he gets a good old fashioned ass kicking everyday.

Hell he wont even be able to leave texas based on that idea....

Why would anyone even start a thread like this the guys a cancer. Hes destroyed every team he's ever been on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back