PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

POLL:BB to speak in New Haven next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Next Tuesday BB is scheduled to speak at a college in New Haven.

Two members of the Kool Aid Choir were planning to attend this event. If they do attend, how do you think the evening will go for them?

EDIT: I COULD NOT POST THE POLL QUESTIONS FOR SOME REASON- UPGRADE PROBLEM?

Last edited:
They are much too lady-like to drool openly. But deep soulful sighs and coquettish eye lash fluttering are reasonable assumptions.

PATSNUTme said:

Two members of the Kool Aid Choir were planning to attend this event. If they do attend, how do you think the evening will go for them?

I predict two changes of underwear each. Three, if there's an intermission.

Tunescribe said:
I predict two changes of underwear each. Three, if there's an intermission.

So, that means you will be bringing 5 pairs to change into???

PATSNUTme said:

What would the poll options have been??

HC and I are getting excited!

Bill's Girl said:
What would the poll options have been??

HC and I are getting excited!

OK, here they are as best I can remember.

1. They will totally freeze when they first see BB. The smiles on their faces will have to surgically removed at a later date.

2. They will convince BB to go with them to a remote area of Utah where having more than one wife is considered common.

3. They will be slapped with a Restraining Order the moment they walk in the door.

4. Will have a very enjoyable evening and leave with even a greater appreciation of BB.

That would have been the poll questions. How would you have voted? I was going to allow mutiple selections.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
OK, here they are as best I can remember.

1. They will totally freeze when they first see BB. The smiles on their faces will have to surgically removed at a later date.

2. They will convince BB to go with them to a remote area of Utah where having more than one wife is considered common.

3. They will be slapped with a Restraining Order the moment they walk in the door.

4. Will have a very enjoyable evening and leave with even a greater appreciation of BB.

That would have been the poll questions. How would you have voted? I was going to allow mutiple selections.

HC and I have decided on the Utah option...... How does the name Salt Lake Poligamists strike you? Of course we could not play football games on Sundays......

Bill's Girl said:
HC and I have decided on the Utah option...... How does the name Salt Lake Poligamists strike you? Of course we could not play football games on Sundays......

Get those Donny and Marie tunes loaded on your iPod.:) Maybe BB could be the DC at BYU.

PATSNUTme said:
Get those Donny and Marie tunes loaded on your iPod.:) Maybe BB could be the DC at BYU.

Well, I am a little bit country and BB is a little bit rock and roll......;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back