• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Who will win the AFC South, then post the order in which you think they will finish.

Indianapolis Colts
Tennessee Titans
Houston Texans
Jacksonville Jaguars

Wow-surprisingly I'm in the minority here.

I'm going to go with the Jags-they will detrone the Colts this year. Sure, their QB situation isn't GREAT, but with that Oline, and STRONG running game, and that nasty D, they're going to give Peyton and the Colts fits.

Without Pacman(the guy's a difference maker on the field, we can agree on this), not any weapons for Vince, and a bunch of last minute desperate scrub players signed to start, the Titans are in for a rough year. I guess the Madden jinx is in effect here.

Houston-don't laugh, this is my SURPRISE team this year. They have a young up and comer coach, ALOT of young talent that's just *almost* gelling, and not to mention they acquired a pocket passer that Mike Vick always desired to be-they could actually make some noise this year. In this tough AFC, it may not be enough to net a playoff spot. But by Dec, they could very well be in the WC hunt.

Colts
Jags
Titans
Texans

Colts of course.

Indy is still the class of the division...

Colts
Jaguars
Tennessee Titans
Houston Texans

Who will win the AFC South, then post the order in which you think they will finish.

Indianapolis Colts
Tennessee Titans
Houston Texans
Jacksonville Jaguars

Wow, if I'm reading you correctly, you have the Jags finishing last? Hmmm, interesting take. Here's my take,

1. Colt's(Duh)
2. Texans(Kubiaks doing some good things down there)
3. Jags(If they don't make the PO's, DelFittyCent's as good as gone)
4. Tacks(Lets see, draft a franchise qb and then......sell off all the playmakers? Thats Dolpins logic right there, lol)

I normally try to avoid preseason predictions but, I'll give it a shot this year.

I went with the Jags even though I think the Colts should win a mediocre division. It seems that SB winning teams always tail off the following year. With the Colts losses on D, and with Glenn retiring, I think this is the season they'll be the most, gulp, vulnerable.

The Colts are my automatic pick until some team proves otherwise. They are as untouchable in that division as the Pats are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots