Welcome to PatsFans.com

Poll: 75% Americans unhappy

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, May 20, 2007.

1. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-05-20-pessimism_N.htm

What about giving amesty to 15,000,000 illegal aliens??

3,500 American boys died in Iraq so that 15,000,000 illegal aliens can be naturalized to compete with Americans for American jobs.

2. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0

Yeah, I'd buy that. People are very weary.

Amnesty? add another 3-4%. That's it. Most have NO UNDERSTANDING of what the long term-effects of this particular bill. Some have a clue, most. I've actually stopped linking to sources when I post about it here. I actually WANT people to go out there and look for stuff to dispute my claims on how devastating this is gonna be, long term.

No-ones taking the bait :cool: Perhaps, many of us in here are smarter than the average joe and have a better understanding. Most people I talk to around where I live basically give me the "Yeah, it really sucks man. Hey, who do you thinks gonna win Idol dude? Blake or Jordan?"

We're fhakin doomed.
    Last edited: May 20, 2007
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

The REVERENDS (Al & Jess) better start getting warmed up the "New Immigrants" are going to be getting all kinds of attention from the Hand Wringing A$s Kissing Liberal Slobberers, the Illegal Aliens are the liberals "new toy"
  4. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Hey Harry --

Which is the bigger issue for you: Iraq or Amnesty?

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

AMNESTY, we have been Invaded, Iraq is a big issue for the Sore Losers and the Liberal Media because one of their boys isn't running it, they all voted for the war then when the war didn't turn out right they all stabbed their own country in the back, we should end this war but we should never surrender.
    If Kerry was running the war the Democrats, Hollywood and Tub Of Sh!t Moore would all be joining the Army.
  6. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

On the one hand, George Bush sent 3,500 American boys to die in Iraq to preserve the integrity and value of this country.

On the other hand, he is diminishing the essence of being an American by granting citizenship to 15,000,000 illegal aliens.

7. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

50 years from now, Iraq will be nothing but a footnote. However the destruction caused by illegal immigration will have destroyed this country beyond repair.
  8. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0

ding, ding, ding.................................

one caveat though, for many individual families, Iraq will never be a footnote, not even in 50 years. But in the sense of the "health" of the nation, you are right The immigration thing will FAR greater lasting impact.
  9. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +437 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

I'd believe 75% are unhappy about something but I don't believe 75% are unhappy overall. If they are, shame on them for being spoiled brats about being unhappy living in the best country in the world.
  10. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -26

Happy is a very subjective word, and thus problems.. but I find the 8% who view that moral values are the issue is low, particularly if you read the threads on this board.. would think that would be about 99.8% if you believe what is posted here.
  11. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Agree 100%! That's exactly what I was thinking. Who the fu-k are these people?
    Last edited: May 21, 2007
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +547 / 2 / -9

Poll: 75% Americans unhappy

They have already started pouring into Maine with their Booze, Campers, Boats, Water Skis, Surf Boards, Tents and Credit Cards.

My neighbors wife is in the garage waiting for me, I'm happy as a pig in sh!t.
    :bricks: