Welcome to PatsFans.com

Politics Explained

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Terry Glenn is a cowgirl, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?"

Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]breadwinner of the family, so let's call me Capitalism. Your[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]Mom, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]we'll call you the People. The nanny, we'll consider her the[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]Working Class. And your baby [/FONT][FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]brother, we'll call him the Future.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]Now, think about that and [/FONT][FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]see if that makes sense."

So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]soiled his diaper. So the little boy goes to his parents' room [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]a[/FONT][FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]nd finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]up and goes back to bed.

The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]think I understand the concept of politics now."

The father says, "Good son, tell me in your own words what you
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]think politics is all about."

The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]being ignored and the Future is in deep s h i t."[/FONT]