Welcome to PatsFans.com

Politician Cry Babys

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +378 / 1 / -9

Why do these slimey scummy politicians run for the highest office in politics and then expect the media and the people to kiss their a$ses and not ask about all their dirty little secrets and hangups.
    Obama--Don't make fun of my Ears
    Mrs Pretty Boy Edwrads---Don't make fun of my husbands hair.
    Pant Suit Hillary--Don't make fun of my husband & Monica
    Now Giuliani doesn't want the media asking him about his kids

The day these jerks tell the world that they are running for President Of The United States they are "Fair Game" the American people that they have asked to vote for them have the right to know what color underwear they are wearing, if they don't want to tell us than they should get the hell out of Politics.

Obama doesn't want his ears mentioned, how would he like being called a "Moron & A Chimp"
    Pretty Boy doesn't want his shiny hair mentioned, how would he like being call a "Drunk" for eight years
    Pant Suit Hillary doesn't want Monica mentioned, how would she like being called an "Idiot, A Coward, A Deserter and a Coke Sniffer for eight years.

Tough Sh!t Giuliani, if you don't like it Quit, go home and write a book.
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8R273DG1&show_article=1
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2007
  2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Harry this is exactly why we don't have candidates that are better qualified running for president, The second you declare the scumbag press looking for ratings (its not about news anymore) jumps all over them and starts digging for any dirt,any angle they can to get viewers attention. In the old days the press keep certain things to themselves. The press knew about FDR's affairs,along with Kennedy's but kept it out of the papers,tv. Of course that would never happen,now your ears,or haircut are fair game.
  3. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Did you take Bush to task for "don't ask me about my coke habbit"?
  4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +321 / 4 / -2

I think people's private lives are important obviously, but I also think a persons family, or questions regarding them, should be delicately handled. Individuals run for office, not their kids. I feel this way about most people who are in the lime light. Personal issues, or family matters should be treated with the utmost respect. I'm not saying family is strictly off limits, as much as I'm saying their privacy should be a serious consideration.
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +378 / 1 / -9

I didn't take him to task about it but I knew about it and I didn't care, just as the people that knew all about Clinton with his Coke, Pot and Women didn't care.

It is far better for a Candidate to come right out and say "I had sex with my cat ten years ago and I admit it" then he doesn't have to worry about some sleezy reporter (reporters are bigger scum than politicians) making headlines over it.

If they want to dance they should be willing to pay the fiddler.
    :bricks: